ano...

I don't think there's ever been a reaction book from this entire app that actually went all the way through. From start to finish/recently released volume. Though I want to ask a question, if they did, or maybe even you finish making characters react, what would you want them to do afterwards?

Would you just erase their memories? Would you want them a part of the said story(in case other characters that aren't part of said reaction)? Would you make them return to wherever they came from, with or without their memories?

Personally for me, if I had some idea/iq and read some of the comics/manga/manhwa/manhua, I would've personally made them go to the reacted story.

Sadly I'm not really smart nor am I consistent, even though I've been writing a story of my own and making a few arts of it. Not to mention art for some of my friends irl.

Continuing on this shenanigan, if someone in the Cote community would commit and want them to be a part of the story now, with or without their memories, what would you guys have chosen to react to them? By that I mean characters from either cote or from other shit.

Personally for me, if the cote characters reacted but don't remember anything, I would want Johan from monster, some of the people from tomodachi game what not, maybe even Love is War with hayaska, the president dude, ishigami and that one chick he's afraid of. Most definetly Spy x Family due to loid investigating and all that, along with anya relating with kiyo, although not fully. Yor would just vibe and maybe kill a few people due to them following the family. Other chracters like oregairu or rascal doesn't dream of bunny girl senpai and all that wouldn't even do much or be that interested in kiyo. Especially if kiyo hides himself(if you erase memories) or if you already know his abilities and can/can't do much against it. So putting them in is useless. Forget to mention death note as well up there, but i don't think adding the literal death note would help out this situation due to Light killing him for being a threat or might not even have a chance to go against kiyo once he finds out about him and his little "note." L might be a problem but without evidence he can't do much. Based on memory, if he wants kiyo to be under arrest or get to the hands of the law, he'll need evidence since just talking won't convince them.

Yeah... if I made them erase their memory but join the school, I'd put in some details like a hidden bounty to capture someone(i wonder who?) and maybe a little leak issue that leads to a spy to go to japan. Other characters would either just want to join for some normal or dumb reason. Idk I'm not going to do this. I didn't even read or watch anything about the other animes I've just mentioned I only know a little bit about them.

Anyways, me returning and doing this stuff is still low, but I might do a little just for the fuck of it. I have 2 drafts, one for drunkkoji part 3 and a draft that was supposed to be done before volume 0. But due to a specific woman being a gold digger, that draft is fucking useless. Not to mention I actually have a drafted story of me doing a legit reaction book of cote, with some characters there, not a lot. Some were hidden from the crowd due to being in another level of the said cinema while the rest were vibing down there, being actual human beings and not some of the shitty -50 iq people in some reactions *cough**cough* hypocrite. 

That is all from my ted talk. Hope you enjoyed this not reviewed story and have a rotten day(WARIO #1).