𝐇𝐞𝐬 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞

Courtney's POV

A pit begins growing in my stomach "Shit, he's gonna know it's my first time" I think to myself. "What if a counselor sees us?" I say. Gustav looks over to the games "looks like there busy with a sack race" he says.

"Well, guess you gotta do it" Georg says.
Tom smiles at me, making the pit grow. I close my eyes as his face move closer to me. His lips land on mine. I pull away after just a few seconds, not wanting it to go any further.

I open my eyes and see Tom smirking at me.
"I can't believe I just watched one of my best friends kiss my brother." Bill says with a disgusted look on his face.

Time skip ~ dinner

After we all get our food, we sit down at the table in the corner.

"Don't forget your asking that girl for her number" Tom says. "Yea I know" Georg says with a worried look on his face. "Oh my god there she is!" I say, pointing to a short girl with long shiny brown hair.

"Oh shoot, I don't have a pen or paper" Georg says sarcastically. I rummage through my purse and pull out an old receipt and a glittery pink pen. "You think I'm gonna ask for a girls number using a glittery pink pen?" Georg asks "Yea" I reply, handing him the pen and paper.

"Just do it and get it over with" Gustav says. Georg takes a deep breath before standing up and walking over to the girl.

George's POV

I walk over to Melanie and tap her shoulder. She turns around "oh, hi Georg!" She says with a smile. "Uhhhhh... I know this might be weird but, can I have like, your number?" I ask. Her smile widens. "Of course!" She says. I hand her the receipt and pen. "I like your pen" she says as she scribbles her number onto the paper.

"Thanks" I say. She hands me the receipt and pen back. "Well, see your around!" She says. "Bye" I say. I turn and begin walking back to the table, holding the receipt up.

Time skip ~ one hour

Courtney's POV

I sit on my bed reading a magazine. I feel somebody sit down next to me and I look up to see Allison. "Uhh hi?" I say with a confused look. "I saw you and your friends sitting in the field" Allison says. "Yea what about it?" I say. He voice gets more quiet "Tom doesn't want you he's mine" she says before standing up and walking away. I start laughing and text Tom about it.

Ok that's all for part twelve