𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩 𝐁𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐬

Two week time skip from last chapter

Courtney's POV

"I can't believe we've been here for two months!" I say. "Uhg I know! Only one month left." Bill says. "I'm gonna miss you guys so much!" I say. "We're re gonna miss you too!" Bill says, reaching across the table and giving me a little hug.

We finish lunch and walk out of the dining hall.
We all sit at a Picnic table. "I'm so bored" Gustav says. "Same" I say. "I wish we lived closer together" Georg says. "Uhg me too!" I say. "You have to promise that you'll learn how to drive so you can come see us" Tom says, sticking his pinkie out. I smile and wrap my pinkie around his "promise" I say.

"We should  make friendship bracelets!" Bill says. "That was random" Tom says. "We totally should!" I say.

We walk to the art cabin and sit at a table. "Does everyone make five?" I ask. "Yes" bill says. I nod and grab some string out of a bin. I start by braiding black and white strings together for Bill. Then orange strings for Georg, blue strings for Tom and, white and red strings for Gustav.

When I get done, I tie the bracelets around each of their wrists.

"Can someone help me?" Tom says. "With what?" I ask. "I don't know how to braid braid" he replies. "You can't braid?" Bill says while laughing. "When would I have learned how to braid?" Tom asks looking annoyed. "Yea I'll help you" I say trying to prevent an argument.

I put my hands on top of Tom's hands and move them to braid the strings. "You literally could've showed him any other way" bill says. "Bill, it's fine" Gustav says. Bill looks at Gustav angrily but looks down and continues making a bracelet. The five of us sit in silence until everyone is done making their bracelets.

We put the strings back and leave the cabin.
I flip my phone open "we spent two hours in there?" I say shocked. "No way! Really?" Georg says. "Yea it's 3:00!" I say. "I'm going back to my cabin to take a nap" bill says. "Are you okay?" I ask. "Perfectly fine" bill says, walking away from the rest of the group. "What's his problem?" Georg asks.

Time skip ~ 4 hours

I flip my phone open and text bill.

Texts between Courtney and Bill

Courtney: r u ok? U weren't at dinner

Bill: I'm fine I was just sleeping

Courtney: is it because of Tom?

Bill: is what because of Tom?

Courtney: are you mad because of Tom?

Bill: honestly, yea. I really don't want him to hurt you and I think that might happen if you guys get together

Courtney: if we do get together and he cheats on me then we'll deal with that when it happens but I don't want ur mood to be off for the rest of camp because of Tom

Bill: ok thanks for checking in on me. And you guys would be so cute together! Gustav and Georg think it too

Courtney: u went from not wanting us to be together to wanting us to be together so fast

Bill: I know

Courtney: gtg ttyl

Bill: bye!

"Would we really be cute together?" I say to myself

I'm so sorry for taking two days to update I have such bad writers block so I might take a couple more days off just to think about what I want to write next but idk yet. Thanks for reading :))

Also, if you like this story, voting really motivates me to keep writing