𝐆𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐚 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐀𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐣𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬

Courtney's POV

The three boys swim over to Tom and me.
A few other groups of people come into the water. Including, Allison and some of her friends. I try to ignore her but she keeps staring at me and Tom.

Tom notices and pulls me by my waist until we're touching. "What are you doing?" I ask. "You have to trust me, Courtney." He says. "Trust you wi- I'm cut off by Tom kissing me.

The kiss lasts a few seconds until I pull away. "What was that for?" I ask, annoyed but also shocked. "Gotta make Allison jealous." He replies. It obviously worked because Allison and all her friends start glaring at me and Tom."What the fuck was that?" Bill asks with a disgusted look. "Are you guys a thing or no?" Gustav says.

"No!" I say. "Not yet." Tom says, under his breath. I slap his shoulder.

We swim for a little while longer until we all decide to get out of the lake.

We walk over to a Picknick table where we left our stuff. I pick up my stuff and realize I didn't bring a towel. "Dammit" I say. "What?" Georg asks. "I left my towel in my cabin" I reply. "Damn. I'd let you use mine but I'm already using it." He says. Just then, somebody comes up and hugs me from behind. "I'm just gonna take a wild guess and say that's tom" I say. "Bingo" Georg says.

"Tom, what are you doing?" I ask. "You said you needed a towel" he replies, moving to my side and wrapping his arm around my shoulder so half of his towel is in him and the other half on me. "I'm fine it was more of a want then a need" I say. He leans over and whispers "don't try to fight it, sweetheart" in my ear.

"Back to calling me sweetheart?" I think to myself. "Why is Allison so obsessed with you?" I ask, trying to change the subject. "Well, we go to the same school and we used to go out and then I broke up with her without really breaking up with her, if that makes sense." He replies. "Sooo you guys are still dating?" I ask. "No I just said I broke up with her." He replies. "No. You said you broke up with her without breaking up with her. Until you officially break up with her, your still dating her" I say.

Tom states at me with an annoyed face. "So alll this flirting your doing with me, that's considered cheating" I say. He takes his arm off my shoulder "you are so difficult" he says.
He walks over to Allison and her friends. He says something but I couldn't hear it. He turns and walks back towards me, leaving Allison in shock.

"Happy now?" He asks, wrapping his arm around my shoulder again.