𝐓𝐨𝐦𝐬 𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭

Texts between Tom and Courtney

Courtney: some girl in my cabin said that your hers lol

Tom: Who?

Courtney: her names Allison

Tom: does she have blonde hair?

Courtney: yea

Tom: jeez ok just ignore her. I'm nobody's yet

Courtney: okay

Tom: good night

Courtney: good night

Courtney's POV

"Yet?" I think to myself. I decide not to Think too much about it and go to sleep. I roll over and face the wall. When I finally close my eyes I see Tom's face before he kissed me. I open them and roll onto my back "dammit" I whisper. "Shh" I hear a girl say.

I finally fall asleep after what felt like hours but was only really minutes of trying to.

~~

I wake up the next morning to Amy tapping my shoulder. "Wake up" she whispers. My eyes flutter open and I glance around the room, seeing the rest of the girls awake. "I've been trying to wake you up for ever" Amy says.

I sit up and rub my eyes "sorry I didn't get a lot of sleep" I say, thinking of the times I woke up through the night. "It's okay. Just get ready" Amy says. I get up and open one of my dresser drawers. I see a sweatshirt that looks familiar but it isn't mine. I pull it out and immediately know. "How'd Tom's sweatshirt get in here?" I say to myself, scanning my mind for all the opportunities it had to have gotten in my dresser. I decide to bring it to breakfast and give it back to him.

I put the rest of my outfit on, some baggy jeans, a tight gray crop top, Reebok shoes and some rings and necklaces. I put Tom's sweatshirt under my arm as Amy opens the door. When the cool air hits me, I mindlessly put the sweatshirt on.

My group walks into the dining hall and I make my way over to Gustav, Bill and Georg. I sit down at the table and all three of them give me a weird look. "What?" I say. "Why are you wearing Tom's sweatshirt?" Bill asks. I look down and back up. "Oh my god" I say as I take the sweatshirt off and hold it in my lap. "You guys aren't dating, right?" Bill says.

"No! I found his sweatshirt in my dresser and brought it but it was cold outside so I accidentally put it on. If that makes sense." I say. "Okay, next question, why was his sweatshirt in your dresser?" Bill asks. I stare at him blankly. "I don't remember." I say.

Tom walks over and sits down next to me. Before he can say anything, bill says, "Tom why was your sweatshirt in Courtney's dresser?" Tom blinks a couple times. "Oh yea! It was probably from after the party" Tom says.

"Woah what happened after the party?" Gustav asks. "Did you guys... oh my god!" Georg say with a shocked look. "No! At least I don't think." I reply. "No we didn't. It was cold so I gave her my sweatshirt."

"Are you sure?" Gustav asks. "Yep" Tom says. "If I find out that you guys did I'm killing both of you." Bill says.

Time skip ~ one hour

We all decide to go swimming.

We walk to my cabin "can I pick your swimsuit?" Tom asks. "Absolutely not" I reply. "Why?" Bill asks. "Didn't I tell you guys? He basically picked out lingerie instead of a swimsuit last time and I got in trouble." I reply.
"Hm" bill says, glaring at Tom.

We get to my cabin and I walk in with the boys behind me. I slide my swimsuit drawer open and my eyes flick across different suits. Bill picks one up "this is cute!" He says, holding up a black triangle top with black low waisted bottoms. I grab it "I'll wear this one" I say.

I walk to the bathroom and close the door. As I begin to change into my swimsuit, I hear talking. I put my ear up to the door to listen.

"Do you like her?" Bill asks. "I don't know." Tom reply's. "It's a yes or no question, Tom" Georg says. I hear a whisper but can't make it out.  "Wait, really?" Bill says. I can't hear what else was said because they started whispering.

I finish putting the swimsuit on and walk out of the bathroom. "You look so good!" Bill says. "Thanks!" I reply, putting my clothes on my bed.

We walk to the boys cabin

Tom picks out black swim shorts and walks Into to the bathroom.

"Do it now!" Gustav says to bill.
"Courtney, we have to tell you something" bill says. "What?" I say. "Tom likes you" he says.
I give him a confused look. "No" I say. "Yes! We where just talking about it!" Bill says.
I think back to the conversation they had in my cabin. "I don't believe you" I say. "Why?" Bill asks. "He obviously doesn't." I reply. "No. I've known Tom since he was 10 minutes old and I've seen him with girls before. He's never acted like he does when he's with you" bill reply's. "Well- I get cut off by Tom opening the door.

"Why'd you get quiet all of a sudden?" Tom asks. "We didn't." Gustav reply's. "I could hear you guys from in the bathroom" Tom says. "Uhh.." bill says. "Whatever. Get your swimsuits on" Tom says.

The other three boys get their swimsuits on and we walk to the lake.

"Omg! Let's hold hands and jump in!" Bill says. "Uhm okay" I say. "Great!" Bill says, pushing me next to Tom. "Okay hold hands!" Bill says. Tom glances down at me and holds my hand. Georg holds my other hand and bill holds Tom's other hand. "Okay! Three! Two! One!" Gustav says. Right before I jump in, Georg let's go of my hand.

Tom and I Surface and see the other boys still standing in the dock. "Why'd you do that?" Tom asks. "The water looks so cold! I think I'll walk in" bill says. "Me too" Gustav says "yea that's a good idea!" Georg says. They all walk off the dock and into the water.

Thats all for part thirteen! if you like this story, voting really motivates me to keep writing! Thank you!