Ɇ₱ł₴ØĐɆ 3

₴Ɏ₦Ø₱₴ł₴ : a building with no exit...

"The game is"
"Staircase to another world"

"Before starting this game you need to make sure that the building you are using to play this game must have three entrances having three staircases at each floor with at least five floors and staircase in each floor should be located at the center of the building, on the right side and the left side of the building."

"The department where they found last time also fulfill all the requirements." I added

"You are right that's the only department in our university which fulfill all these requirements. Furthermore the building during the play must be empty also the game can be play anytime but we need to play it when there is no living being around so the night time is recommended and only play this game when all the requirements will fulfill otherwise do not play the game and last but definitely not least don't speak during the game and only speak when you are sure the game is completed. When all the requirements will complete the game can be play."
"We need to enter from the door which is located at the left side of building and take the right staircase to go to fourth floor then go to the left staircase and go down to the first floor after it go to center staircase and go up to second floor then go to right staircase and go further up to third floor. Then comes towards the center staircase and go down to second floor. Lastly return to the right staircase and go up to the fifth floor. This will be the end of game and the second you step on the fifth you will be no longer in your world and you can immediately sense it that you are no longer in your world. But the article didn't mention where you are going to land it's secret also there is no any single word of how you come back to your own world."

"Okay then today we are going to play this game no matter what!"

"Y/n think again do you really want to play this game because once we start it then there's no turning back and we still not sure whether they play it or not."

"Taehyung I am sure I want to play this game and it doesn't matter to me whether it's a failure or a success." I further added "also I ask you both again, do you really want to play with me because it's dangerous and I don't want you both to get hurt because of me."

"I am going to play it whether I make out back or not." Jungkook said firmly

"And I am not going to let you both play alone so I am playing." Taehyung added

"Okay that's final we are playing it and we play it when there's no one in university."

"11:00 pm is the time when everyone including the guard leaves." jungkook's added

"So we are going to play it at 11:30pm."

Meanwhile....

*Author pov*
They all were discussing in the controller office but little did they know someone is hiding outside the room listening their every conversation.

*They don't want to let me hear but too bad I heard it all* A smirk was kept on Jimin's face while listening to them.
And he finally leaves when he gets enough information.
*End of pov*

........

"There's still time in the mid night just go and take rest we will meet outside the university at exactly 11:00." I suggest them after completing our discussion.