Ɇ₱ł₴ØĐɆ 13

₴Ɏ₦Ø₱₴ł₴ : I trust you!

"Ari see what I..."

But as soon as I entered there was no one to see. Where has she gone? As I inspected the room in confusion my gaze stopped at the opened window. And it hits me.
....OH NO! SHE RAN AWAY!!!
NO I NEED TO FIND HER OTHERWISE SHE WILL HURT HERSELF!!!

I turned and ran outside while called Taehyung in panic. He got surprised at my condition and asked. "What happened? Why are you looking so panicked??"

"ARICHO!!! SHE IS NOT IN HER ROOM!!!"

"What do you mean by she is not?"

"The room back window is open!! She ran out!! Maybe for revenge!!!"

"We need to find her otherwise she may hurt herself!!!" Taehyung said anxiously getting angry.

"Yes let's go!!!" Saying this we both ran outside the hideout to find her.
.
.
.
"Where could she be???" Taehyung said while looking in all directions.

"She must be somewhere near!!"
We have been looking for her for the past 20 minutes but she is nowhere to find.

Aricho: GGRRRRR!!!!!!!!

"THAT WAY!!!" I said as we hear Ari's growling.
.
.
.
As we reached near the voice two x-vampires came into view dead on the ground. Getting it must be her. I started looking around and my eyes widened as I found Ari at the edge of a cliff fighting with an x-vampire without any weapon and she was badly injured. Her red eyes and fangs were visible while there were still tears in her eyes.
...No she is standing at the edge of cliff one wrong move and she will fall.

"ARICHO!!!!" I Yelled as I saw x-vampires sink his fangs in her neck biting her horribly. She was trying her best to push him or fight back but in no use.

I turned towards Taehyung as I sensed him targeting his bow. "Wait Taehyung!!! What if you miss and hurt her!!!"

"Trust me! Just ran fast and caught her right after I shot."

And without wasting any time, trusting him. I started running towards her. He shot the arrow right on his head making him depart from her. But as soon as x-vampire fell she stepped back making her loss balance. And unfortunately she fell before I reached.
But luckily at the last moment I caught her hand.

Now I am on the edge of a cliff holding her one hand while trying my best to hold anything with the other hand so I will not lose balance. Because one wrong move and we both are dead.

In the meantime Taehyung ran towards us and started pulling us both back to the ground carefully. And he successfully pulled us back.

Thank God she is safe....
She fainted while falling so I hugged her as soon as she reached the ground. Her head is resting on my shoulder while I was hugging her and caressing her hair.

"She okay?" Taehyung spoke in a low voice.

"Yes, but that thing bites her really hard and there are some bruises too. But she's breathing okay. So overall she is okay."

"Thank God." He whispered while sighing.

I never knew that he is good in archery because just yesterday Jungchen told us some basics to hold the bow but the way he shot the exact pointed target is on another level like he is the master in it. "Taehyung when did you start learning archery? Because you are really good at it."