Ɇ₱ł₴ØĐɆ 14

Ɏ₦Ø₱₴ł₴ : you are not competing with her but with yourself.

"Can I have a minute with you?"

"Yes of course." I replied while smiling at Wong.

"Actually I have something to say but I was not sure to whom I share... So, after thinking I came to you but I am not sure where to start."

"Don't worry you can share anything with me. I am here to listen."

"Actually...it's about that vampire girl."

"You mean AriCho!"

"Yes! And do you really trust a vampire with humans?! I mean she is a vampire and we don't have a guarantee if she is sincere or not."

"Yes she is a vampire but I don't think she means any harm. Wong I know you are scared because of what you experienced with werewolves before. But this is different and it was no cover how much she was scared when we saw her for the first time...do you really think she will harm us..?" I told all this to Wong with a frown on my head.

"Don't you find it weird that she was scared of us. Us humans? And what if she was acting only to gain sympathy so she can win us. We don't know her real motives."

".....but she..." He words made me speechless.

"Yes she is acting Y/n and I am not saying it because I am scared of the previous incident but because of what I saw."

"What do you mean...what did you see??"

"I don't know whether you believe me or not but I need to tell you this. I am not getting any good vibes from that girl, she was looking at me with really unsettling eyes. Whenever she looks towards me it feels so weird. If I more elaborate it then her gaze looks just like when a person looks at prepared food and thinks of how it would taste like when he finally has it."

Is she...really looking at him and us like a prey to trap...No maybe he had some misunderstanding.

"Y/n believe me her motives are not good at all. She is tricking us."

"Don't worry...I will investigate this matter if you think she is not trustworthy." I told him while fighting with my own thoughts.

"Thank you for listening to me and I have one more request."

"Yes!"

"Please don't bring this up in front of others for now. I don't think it's a good idea to tell others before any proof. What if she discovered and hurt them."

"Hmm don't worry I will not tell others until we find any proof. You can trust me."

"Hmm." He nodded with a smile. And left me with many thoughts.
.
.
.
.
.......I am still thinking of what Wong said to me earlier. I want to believe in Ari but then what about Wong... His words were reasonable.... Why she was scared when we don't even have strength comparable to her.

"Y/n!!!!!" I came out of my thoughts as I heard Ari's voice. "What happened? Are you okay?"

"Ahh nothing I was just zone out. So what were you saying?"

"Ah yes I was saying...." She started telling me what she was telling before while smiling and giggling. She is so cute to be honest. How can this innocent and pure face is nothing but fooling us?

"Ari!" Interrupted between her talk I called her while she said "Yes!" smiling.

"You are a vampire right! So do vampires only drink blood?" Hearing me she nodded her head in denial and said. "Not really, we do eat and drink like humans but the only difference is that we need blood at least once in a week to satisfy vampire needs and at least once in a month to survive. If we don't drink blood at least once a month we will die of dehydration."