Ɇ₱ł₴ØĐɆ 7

₴Ɏ₦Ø₱₴ł₴ : You should not be here...

"Jimin no need to attack, it's namjoon!!!" I yelled as soon as I realized it was namjoon.

"Joon who?" He said still looking at namjoon in attacking mode.

"Namjoon! Professor Namjoon!!!"

"Stay right there if you don't want me to shoot you!" Saying this namjoon started coming in our direction. And of course it was getting crystal clear that he was him. *He really is namjoon.*
"Y.../n..." He stopped on his way once he also realized it was me.

"N.Namjoon!" I called back his name not believing my eyes. Jimin also straight up after confirming. While namjoon ran towards us and stopped right in front of me. "Y.Y/n is it really...you!"

He is real...."n.namjoon!" As soon I called him with my shaking voice he hugged me tightly. "...how are you...namjoon?"

"I...wait!!" He suddenly broke the hug holding me through arms and looked at me in complete horror. "What are you doing here?
No! How can you be here?!
Wait...You played the game!!!"

"Namjoon calm down I will tell yo..."

"No you shouldn't be here!!! This place is too dangerous!!!"

"Hey listen to me first!!
Yes I played that stairs game because this was my only way to find you guys. And we do succeed."

"We...?"

"Yeah me and Jungkook!"

"Jungkook is here too!!!!!"

"Yeah.." but as I said yeah he became more shocked and panicked. "Hey just please don't panic. If you panic like this how will we handle others?...okay calm down first..."

"I...you...
......
*Frown while holding head in despair.*
Y/n...what you both did....This is not good at all..."

"It's all good and if you are this concerned then why did you guys play it?" I finally let out those words. While he sighed and said, "You can say this to me but how can you be able to handle Seokjin when he knows you are here."

"....I...will do it...*may be*....Well how is he? He is okay...right!"

"He is okay don't worry but tell me, are you okay? That thing didn't bite you right?!"

"No, I'm okay! Actually thanks to you I am saved otherwise who knows what happened."

"Thank God!" He finally let go a sigh of relief. "By the way...who is he?" He said while looking towards Jimin.

"Thank God I'm being noticed otherwise I thought maybe I am invisible." He said clearly to tease.

"Ignore him namjoon he is just like this. And he is the son of principle."

"Bit*h I have a name to introduce!!" Out of nowhere he suddenly yelled at me.

"And I was introducing you!! Why are you getting angry??"

"Bit*h he asked you who I am not who's son I am!!"

"Idiot because you are the son of principle and he knows your father!!" I finally yelled back.

"I don't care and you will regret it if you again introduce me as the son of that fkr!"

"For God sake Jimin he's your father!! At least respect him!!"

"And what deeds he even did to get resp..." He suddenly stopped without completely and started looking at the ground in anger.

While namjoon was listening all of our yelling silently before speaking. "Don't worry if you don't want, we don't call you his son. So your name is Jimin..Park Jimin! Right?!" But he didn't say anything in answer and only kept looking on the ground with his anger. "Nice to meet you Jimin."