Ɇ₱ł₴ØĐɆ 22

₴Ɏ₦Ø₱₴ł₴ : Are you sure that was an accident?

"Jungkook walking back and forth like this wouldn't make them appear." Taehyung said as he was watching Jungkook walking back and forth in the room.

"It's been a whole day since they are gone. Why are they not back yet??" Jungkook replied with worry.

"The kingdom will probably be really big and they have to find her uncle's address too. So it's common to take this much time."

"I don't know but I am having a bad feeling...My heart is sinking as time goes by." Jungkook was still walking in the room with worry while Taehyung sighed looking his restless condition.

"Jungkook at least sits down." Taehyung said while he poured water in a mug and brought it near Jungkook. "Here drink this it will help to relax your nerves." He finally stopped walking and sat down in bed while drinking water slowly calming himself.

"Good!" Taehyung said while crossing his arm looking at him drinking.

"I am not a kid!" Jungkook said flustered on his complement.

"You are behaving no less than a kid."

O□O!!...ಠ⁠_⁠ಠ "Take your words back."

*Crossing arms.* "Or else?"

"Or else I will tell Y/n." ಠ⁠_⁠ಠ

"See still a kid calling for help." *Smirk.*

(⁠╯⁠°⁠□⁠°⁠)⁠╯⁠︵⁠ ⁠┻⁠━⁠┻ "It's your end Taehyung!!!"

*Smirking.* "Throwing a cap won't scare me."

"YOU!!! I WILL...I!! YOU JUST WAIT ONCE WE GET BACK I WILL AGAIN BEAT YOU WITH MY SCORES!!!" ૮( ᵒ̌ૢཪᵒ̌ૢ )ა

*Laughing.* "You are right now I can't beat you in it."

(ง •̀_•́)ง "yes so don't even try."

"Okay! okay!" *Hands up.* "You win."

<⁠(⁠ ̄⁠︶⁠ ̄⁠)⁠> *Shining dramatically.*

*Laughing.* "Cute."

"ಠ⁠_⁠ಠ...what did you say?"

"Ah nothing nothing, you are hearing things." Taehyung was laughing enjoying teasing Jungkook when someone entered the room knocking on it grabbing both of them's attention. They were not surprise much if the person who "knocked" was not him.

"Jimin!" Jungkook said with a surprise while Taehyung's expression turned serious.

"Hi!" Jimin greets nervously trying to be casual.

"What do you want?" Taehyung's piercing voice echoes around the silence of the room.

"I...can I join you guys?" His words made Jungkook surprised while Taehyung more suspicious.

"Now why YOU want to sit with us?" Taehyung's voice was nothing but bitter.

"Hey tae maybe he really wants to just sit and talk. Jimin come, sit." Jungkook spoke smiling giving space Jimin to sit while Taehyung dagger filled gaze never left Jimin.

Jimin was nervous and it was obvious. There was something changed in him and what it was neither of them was able to conclude the reason.

Jimin slowly passed Taehyung with an awkward environment and sat beside Jungkook on the bed. Jimin didn't say anything nor did others start a conversation. The only thing present was the tension in the atmosphere of Taehyung gaze at Jimin.