VII

smut warning.

Annika walked back to Mitch and Ana; they were at the same hotel as the physicist they were after. "He's in fourteen forty-eight. We have fourteen forty-seven and fourteen forty-nine." Annika said as she waved to keys in Mitch's face. "Me and Anastasia will take forty-seven, it's closer to the elevator. You keep the cameras in your room." Mitch said before grabbing the key for the room. Stan was in the car as lookout. Annika winked to Anastasia, and she smiled and rolled her eyes.

__

Mitch laid on the bed as Ana reloaded and cleaned both their guns, he stared at her, taking in every detail of her face. She had a scar on her cheek that you wouldn't have ever seen if you didn't look hard. She had freckles, only around her nose and when she was focused, she'd scrunch her nose and narrow her eyes. He couldn't help but admire her and everything about her. She put the guns back in their cases before closing and locking them, placing both right beside the bed.

She sat down, scooting herself down and laying besides Mitch, he stayed on his elbow just looking at her. "I think you have a staring problem." She said, smiling at Mitch. "Do I?" He asked, his voice raspy. He used his free hand to grab her knee, slowly sliding up to her midthigh. Ana's breath hitched as just his touch made her melt. She had no idea how much control he had over her. "Mitch." She breathed out, feeling both heartbeats she has. "Is this okay?" He asked, he stopped going higher and kept his hand on her mid outer thigh.

"Yes, Mitch. But believe me, nothing you do will bring me any pleasure." She said, knowing she was lying out of her ass. "Is that a challenge? You don't think I can make you cum." He asked, turning his head as he continued to go up higher. "No, I know you can't." She replied, keeping eye contact the entire time.

"What do I get if I do?" Mitch replied, kissing her outer thigh in between words. "You can fuck me." Anastasia said bluntly. Mitch's eyes went wide as Ana opened her legs more, Mitch moving his body, so he was right in front of Anastasia. She propped herself up, her back against the bedframe as her legs were wide open. Mitch kept eye contact as he kissed her inner thigh, sucking and biting at the skin, licking it for relieve. Ana let out a whimper, wanting more. She felt her panties so soaked she bet you could see the wet marks on her shorts. His hands slid up her outer thighs. She lifted her hips so Mitch could pull off her shorts, sliding them down to her ankles before he took them completely off, throwing them somewhere in the room.

"This wet, already? How long have you been waiting for this, baby?" Mitch asked her, teasing her as he felt her wetness outside of her underwear. "Since I saw you." She admitted, being too turned on to lie to him. "Why didn't you say anything?" He asked, playing with the sides of her panties. "I would do anything you ask me to do. He said, breathing against her clit.

Her hips twitched. "Answer my question, and I'll touch you." Mitch said, staring at her. "I didn't know if you would." She answered truthfully. Mitch smiled at her before biting the front of the panties with his teeth, using both hands on the side to help glide them down. "Good girl." Mitch said before throwing her panties across the room, her being vulnerable in front of him. He took off his shirt, showing the scars and defined abs on his body. She closed her legs slightly, embarrassed. He used both hands to rip them back open, even wider than before.

He ran his middle finger up her folds, feeling how wet she was before removing the finger, licking it clean. He used his other hand to wrap it around her thigh. He brought his middle finger back to her pussy, bringing it down to her core and pushing in fully, he felt how she immediately clenched around her fingers, feeling how tight she was. She groaned, grabbing his hair. He began to thrust his fingers in and out of her, the wetness making it easy for him to go in and out. "More, Mitch, please." She begged, looking at him before he slid out his hand completely, sliding two fingers inside of her, if she was tight for fingers, she wondered how she could take him. He slid his fingers in out. He brought his head closer to her core, his hot breath against her clit made her clench around his fingers.