EPILOGUE.

May 24th, two years after they met.

She held Mitch's hand as she stared into the sunset from the cliff, they were having a picnic at. Anastasia could read Mitch as if he was the back of her hand. She knew there was something wrong with him, she couldn't put her finger on it. "Mitch? What's on your mind?" She asked, squeezing his hand as she looked into his loving whiskey brown eyes. "You. Always and constantly, you." He admitted as he looked at her eyes back. She didn't understand love until she met Mitch. Love to her, was the way his eyes glimmered once they looked into hers. It's the way his smile could light up a city. The way his laugh silences the tears she wishes to release. It's that burst of serotonin that she gets the second she sees Mitch.

"Mitch, we should pack up. It's getting late." Anastasia said as she stood up, watching the sunset hide behind the cliff in front of her. Mitch stood up quickly as Ana began to grab the blanket they were sitting on. "Wait, Ana, I need to ask you something." Mitch said, looking even more nervous than before, he wasn't even like this at their missions. "Okay?" She asked as she put down the blanket and looked at Mitch, who was reaching into her pocket.

She watched a small black box emerge from his pocket as Anastasia's heart dropped when she saw him go down onto one knee. "Anastasia Gold, I promise to love you until we are old and gray. I promise to love you till the end of time, and beyond. I promise to love you until my very last breath. I promise to protect you until I no longer can. I love everything about you, maybe too much. But how could I not, that smile, that laughter, those eyes, that passion, that humor. How could I not love you until I no longer can. I love you, Anastasia Gold. Will you marry me?" Mitch said as he opened a black box as tears filled his eyes, it was the first time she ever saw him even shed a single tear.

"Oh my god. Oh my fucking god. Yes, yes, Mitch." She felt tears swell in her eyes as Mitch slipped the diamond ring onto her left hand before standing up and kissing her with so much love. She wrapped her arms around his neck as he held her by her waist. She pulled away from the kiss as she pulled him into a hug.

"I love you, Rapp. I promise I always will." She sobbed into her shoulder as she hugged him tightly. "I love you, Mrs. Rapp. I promise I always will." Mitch smiled as he kissed her shoulder.

__

hello its over and happy ending :)))))