DISCLAIMER

This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this book are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

SYNOPSIS

There were once three neighboring towns known for their different powers. They were created by Nurthra. She created the town according to her liking, and all those towns were connected to rely on each other. To embody the principle of being united. Nirvati is one of the most powerful towns, led by Queen Luana the mother of Merida. She is well respected by everyone, even the people of neighboring towns for the help she had given to them. Her successor, Merida, is far different from her. She behaves and thinks differently. She never liked the idea of being the future Queen of Nirvati but she had no choice but to accept the fate given to her even before she was born. The journey of becoming the future Queen is quite challenging and full of surprises. Merida thought she was born for Nirvati. Merida thought she was bound to lead the people of Nirvati, but Nurthra had given her a sign. A sign that changes everything, even herself.