CHAPTER 1: NIRVATI

THE AROMA OF COFFEE swirls around the town as the wind blows towards each other's house. The youthful laugh from the children makes the ambiance even better. The random talk from the women trying to help each other with their difficulties to come over with. Some men were busy loading boxes of goods that are going to be exported to other towns to get some of their goods. Young ones are busy with their lives such as a group of cute teenagers with their hair in a ponytail having their way to the bookshop to buy other books to read until dawn, some are helping their parents with their business of arranging products, some are appreciating the beauty of the place.

"Good morning!"

"Have a great day!"

"Careful!"

It was a normal day for them to enjoy and appreciate the life that they have. The day of Vati would be so happy and free as they are thankful for every blessing they receive and to maintain prosperity in town, they love the principle instilled with them the moment they are born. Vati doesn't disobey rules. Vati follows. Vati lives in peace and harmony. Every Vati knows their duty in town and how their strength can be used in many ways to the advantage of the town. Some possess strong powers that are useful to maintain the safety of everyone in the town. Some also possess powers that can be used to survive in nature.

This town is not the typical town where everyone is gathered in one place. This town consists of people chosen to be part of this growing town in accordance to what power they possess and their nature which includes their attitude and the purity of their heart. Different towns consist of different people with different powers and nature. They are chosen to be part of a town because they belong to that kind and can live with the principles each town must have.

There are two towns known for their spectacular reputation of maintaining and living to their principles. The Nirvati and Trigon. There are a lot of towns existing but these two remained the most outstanding and known for their strength to maintain what they have started and continue to grow as a town. Both play a vital role in maintaining balance in each town as they are opposite to each other but in a good way.

Nirvati remains at the top followed by Trigon due to its nature which is to protect, heal, and nurture what it has. The people of the town of Nirvati are called Vati. Each one of the Vati possesses powers that help make the town stand out from all of the other towns. Vati believes that they must abide by the rules, follow the leader and be responsible people of the town. Each one of them has duties and responsibilities that they must do and must live with the nature and principles they have to remain as a people of the town.

Some might have said that it must be hard to abide by those things but it is not because Vati are chosen to be part of this town because of their nature. A pure heart is all that it takes to be part of this town and they were chosen to be born in this place because they possess what it takes to be a Vati. None of those things are coincidental but it happens accordingly. It is what it is. You are born in the town of Nirvati because you are born to be a Vati. That explains everything.

The town has been ruled by women for the past thirty years and it has been doing well until now. The former leaders or Queen have been great in doing their responsibilities and have shown great strength in leading the people of Nirvati. Women play a vital role in this town for they are the mastermind of everything here. They lead, plan, and command as they have shown bravery in the past years. They are highly respected by the Vati because they possess the nature of their town. If a woman has done something disgraceful in her life that is not aligned with the principle and nature of the Vati, she must leave the town and find herself. But this kind of thing never happened in the town which is why Nirvati has always been given so much respect by the other towns and looked up to as a role model.