Selecting Spectators.../Prologue

Honkai Impact 3rd characters...

Select spectators...

???:The 13 Flamechasers.

Selecting timeline for, Flamechasers... After Elysian Realm arc

Select spectators...

???:A Post-Honkai Odyssey. Mei, Adam, Carole, Lyle, Bronya, Timido, Welt Yang, Void Archives.

Selecting timeline for, A Post-Honkai Odyssey... After APHO 2.

Select Spectators...

???:Kiana Kaslana, Raiden Mei, Bronya Zaychik, Teresa Apocalypse, Rita Roseweiss, Bianka 'Durandal' Ataegina, Siegfried Kaslana, Li Sushang, Kevin Kaslana, Dr. MEI, Tesla, Einstein, Herrscher of Sentience, Fu Hua.

Selecting timeline for selected speactators... After Part 1 of Honkai

Select spectators...

???: Seele Vollerei, Veliona, Susannah Manatt, Vita, Mistelin Shariac, Prometheus, Shigure Kira.

Selecting timeline for selected spectators... During chapter 37.

Select spectators...

???:Herrscher of Void Kiana and Murata Himeko.

Selecting timeline for Herrscher of Void Kiana and Murata Himeko... After Everlasting Flames.

Select Spectators...

???: HOF Kiana, HOT Mei, HOR Bronya, Otto Apocalypse.

Selecting timeline for selected spectators... After Kolosten arc.

Select spectators...

???: Cecilia Shariac and Sirin.

Selecting timeline for Cecilia Shariac and Sirin... after Second Eruption.

Spectators selected. Awaiting Time Gate for teleportation...

???: Confirm in 3 hours.

Confirmed. Time Gate will activate in 3 hours.

???: Sir, explain to me why your doing this?

???: Well I'm bored and I wanted them to see what their world was like before the honkai came. And don't call me sir Spectre I'm still 15.

Spectre: And yet your still the God of Time, so it would feel off if I said your real name.

Me: Fair enough. But what about my name that I use whenever I travel to different dimensions with the Goddess of Dimensions?

Spectre: Ah you mean Velikan... I can work with that.

Velikan/Me: Okay. Now all we gotta do is make preparations for the theatre. It's time they get a history lesson.

Spectre: Yes Velikan. I'll tell Athena to help out.

Velikan/Me: Okay good. And how are your anomaly hunters?

Spectre: Ah they're good. They're in the Path to Nowhere universe to clean up a Destroyer class anomaly.

Velikan/Me: I see. Well they don't need you since they've gotten stronger ever since.

Spectre: Yes, and I am proud of them... Well, I'll get Athena and make preparations.

Velikan/Me: Alright... wait I'm forgetting someone.

Spectre: And who might that be?

Velikan/Me: I don't know... Ah wait I forgot about Ai-Hyperion and Wendy!

Spectre: But isn't Wendy like a filler herrscher and Ai Hyperion a deus ex machina character.

Velikan/Me: ...Well when you put it like that yes. But there is the event Ai Hyperion.

Spectre: That is true. You wanna add her?

Velikan/Me: Well she's already here-

Ai Hyperion: Captain!

Velikan/Me: AH FUCK! Ai you ass!

Ai Hyperion: giggles.

Spectre: How is she here?

Velikan/Me: Because she can break the fourth wall and I teleported her here before I selected the canon characters. And if you two were wondering, no I'm not gonna add the captainverse characters.

Ai Hyperion: Wait your not gonna add the captainverse characters? Why?

Velikan/Me: I'm only doing canon Honkaiverse, so I ain't adding them.

Ai Hyperion: Oh... But what about rozaliya and li-

Me and Spectre look at Ai Hyperion and shut her down.

Velikan and Spectre: NO!

Ai Hyperion: W-why not?

Velikan/Me: Because those two almost caused a anomaly outbreak within their universe and timelines! I ain't adding them for the sake of TimeGate city being overrun by anomalies!

Ai Hyperion: ... okay point taken.

I stand up and look at them

Velikan/Me: Well then, shall we make preparations?

Ai and Spectre: Hai Captain/Roger!

All of us head out and get the theatre set up. As I stopped in my tracks, I look at you. Yes you, the reader.

Velikan/Me: Well readers. I hope to see y'all again in the next chapter... whenever I feel like writing again.

Prologue end.