The Bio's of Fireteam Aegis (Name change)

During the preparation of the theatre of timelines and dimensions...

Velikan/Me: Hello readers! And welcome to the theatre of Timelines and Dimensions! There's no picture... but it's like a modern theatre and a archive in the back. But I'm not here to talk about the theatre. I'm here to talk about our main fireteam of six, Fireteam Aegis! So it's time to get to know them!

Velikan snaps his fingers and soon the big screen shows up, showing each guardian of Fireteam Aegis

Velikan/Me: Let's start off with the main guardian, and the leader. Dallas! And also the bio's for Dallas, Kai and Zeke are when they were in the honkai era's.

 Dallas! And also the bio's for Dallas, Kai and Zeke are when they were in the honkai era's

Velikan/Me: Dallas is the main leader and the Solar warlock of Fireteam Aegis. He is what the guardians and the people of the last city like to call him, "The Archangel of Flames". He is 6ft3, has a well toned and muscular build, has black and fire orange long hair and flame orange eyes. He is one cheerful guy and a calm and respectful one at that and smart, but that doesn't mean he can't get angry. He genuinely likes nature and landscapes as one of his hobbies when he's not going around defending the earth, he likes to do photography in his free time and he also likes to hangout with his fireteam and play video games. Plus he loves Eden. But he dislikes jackasses and people who have a high ego that is the height of the Burj Khalifa, the darkness obviously, Calus, people who want to see the world burn and people who annoy him a lot. Also he is born in Manchester. Now onto Kai!

Velikan/Me: Kai is the Void hunter of the team and he is nicknamed "The Void Spectre"

Velikan/Me: Kai is the Void hunter of the team and he is nicknamed "The Void Spectre". He is 6ft3, grey and purple short hair with a fade, dark purple eyes and has a well toned and a muscular build, but not as muscular as Dallas. He is a calm one, the calmest one between Dallas and Zeke, but still he is a cool and respectful guy and one kind soul, plus he's kind of a tsundere whenever Elysia teases him, which he actually loves her. He likes Sakura trees since he was born in Kyoto Japan. He also likes history and calligraphy whenever he has free time. He very much dislikes perverts as he has had some people act like one which made him cringe, the darkness, Uldren Sov (Not Crow!), disrespectful assholes, and people who diss Cayde-6. Zeke!