The Dark Within

Continuing from last time. The trio made it back to the tower and headed back to the vanguard to report to them and see what they have next

Dallas: Hey I'm gonna go and see Amanda real quick about my ship. I'll meet you guys soon.

Kai: Alright. Don't take too long!

Dallas waves and jogs his way to the hangar to see Amanda. Kai and Zeke walk to the vanguard hall and Zavala greets them

Zavala: Welcome back guardians. Where is Dallas?

Zeke: Dallas went to see Amanda, and yes we did get the warp drive.

Zavala: Good to hear, and we want you to investigate the cosmodrome.

Zeke: What for Commander?

Cayde jumped in on the conversation and looked at them

Cayde-6: Well, with the increase amount of fallen in the cosmodrome, we don't know what's going on. All we know is that the fallen are strengthening their positions in the terrestrial and jovian complexes. So we need you three to find out why.

Kai: Alright then. So where should we exactly start?

Ikora: Start with the Skywatch in the cosmodrome. Some of the patrols have said that somethings going down there.

Kai: Okay. We'll let you three know once we're done.

Zavala: Will do. Oh and, we heard from your ghosts that you three defeated an archon. Good work guardians.

Zeke and Kai thanked them and smiled as they headed back to the courtyard

Zavala: I see great things with those three.

Ikora: I agree. They have a great amount of potential.

We see Kai and Zeke waiting for Dallas as they were looking at the city

Kai: Man this view is nice.

Zeke: Yeah it is.

The two we're looking at the city and soon Dallas joined in

Dallas: So how y'all liking the view?

Nebula: Its nice. Now that I actually have a good look at the traveler, it really is amazing.

Inferno: I agree Nebula. Just seeing it makes me feel, well safe in a way.

Surge: Yeah... So, did Zavala assign us a mission?

Kai: We're going back to the cosmodrome to investigate the increase in fallen activity.

Dallas: Then should we go now or later?

Kai: Well now would be best. But maybe a bit later. Anyways, what should we call our fireteam?

Zeke: Wait we're now a fireteam?

Dallas: Well you got any objections with the three of us being a fireteam?

Zeke: ... Nope, none at all.

Dallas: Alright then... So anyone got any names?

Kai: I got one. Fireteam, Rebirth.