Welcome Dreamseekers and Fatebreakers

Guess who's back? Back again! New chapter, and since I've missed out on a lot, I'm gonna bring in the main cast of part 2 of HI3 and the new gen Guardians aka, Fireteam Fatebreakers. They're mostly involved in part 2, APHO, and soon HSR, so that's why the APHO cast knows them. The characters involved are: Senadina(HI3pt2), Coralie(HI3pt2), Helia(HI3pt2), Songque(HI3pt2), Chenxue(HI3pt2), both male and female mc(Female name:Entropy, Male name: Cadmus, and in this au, they're siblings. HI3pt2), Jensen(male void warlock), Rhea(female strand warlock), Freya(female resonance titan), Cassidy(male solar titan), Silica(female arc hunter) and Ezio(male stasis hunter). Also, I will now only do vanilla D1. So sorry if you all were hoping to see their reactions of Taken King and other dlcs. But without further ado, let the chapter commence. Oh and each of Fireteam Fatebreakers will have Prismatic
_______________________________

We pick this story back after Aponia and Eden both finally calmed themselves down after wanting to beat up Mei, specifically HoT Mei, after hearing she harmed their kids. So now things have been normal, and now Velikan goes to the Archive to wait for the new guests. While he waits, he reads over Senadia's data file and looks over her history.

Velikan/Me: Huh... So you're a copy of her, or more so, you are her, but you have no memories of yourself... I need to look into this a bit more, I might be wrong.

As he reads over more files, he starts to look at Entropy and Cadmus's files. Both are siblings who are both college students, seems like the one who stumbled onto Senadina was Entropy. He finished looking over their files and started to look at both Coralie and Helia's files.

Velikan/Me: Both are from Earth, both are Valkyries and the two of them came to Mars for... Shoot I forgot to update their files, well luckily I can gain more data after this is done.

After looking over their files, he looks at Songque's file as the second last member of the pt2 group.

Velikan/Me: So you are apart of the Seven Shus... I wonder how long your relationship with them will last until you eventually have to tell them about your group and their goals... Only time will tell.

After looking through her file, he finishes his file search with Chenxue.

Velikan/Me: Chenxue, a friend of Cadmus and Entropy, wait no, the two call her sister Chenxue. So they might be family-friends but have a strong bond. I'm interested to see where you'll fit in this story.

After looking over the pt2 group's files, Velikan hears a Timegate open and smiles as the pt2 guest drops in. Literally.

Pt2 cast: AAAAAAAAAHH-OOF!

Velikan/Me: Nice to see y'all dropped in.

The group grunts and stands up as they all question where they are.

Cadmus: Where are we?

Senadina: We were in Oxia, but how did we end up here?

Coralie: It would seem like we are in somekind of archive. Could it be a boss room?

Velikan/Me: Well it may seem that way... But no you aren't in a boss room.

They all look at him with confusion

Entropy: ... Who's this lost child?

Velikan/Me: Okay wow no "who are you" just straight to disrespect...

Entropy: Well am I wrong?

Velikan/Me: Well no... But why the sass?

Cadmus: She's always sassy, but anyways, who are you and where are we exactly?