Chapter 1: Welcome to the Playground

~Three years later......

It was sunny with very little clouds in the sky, You managed to see a little bit of it ignoring the fact that you were climbing up the building.

You panted, tightening your hold on the pipe you were currently climbing up. Mylo grunted from just below you, reaching up for something to strengthen his hold on only to caught by your ankle instead.

You let out a little yelp as you fell a little due to his added weight.

"Oops, Sorry."" Mylo nervously regret that as he let go of your foot as you glared down at him murderously.

"We're almost there!" Vi's sweet voice called down to her friends and his sister. You looked up to see Violet smiling down at the four of you while hanging graciously from a ledge while offering a hand to pull you up.

"Aw, man." Mylo complains as you gladly took Vi's hand pulling you with him.

Violet made it to the rooftop first as you made it up next to her. You looked at the sky some more.

What a beautiful view...

"Hey, princess..."

You pout as you turn to face Vi "Vi....we talked about this. It's embarrassing."

"You love it though, come on, I wanna show you something." you walked over to where Vi was standing and there it was.. Piltover in all its beauty...

"It's gorgeous."

"I know right? Hey Powder. Come take a look." you help Powder enough to take her hand to pull her up. She gives you a sweet smile before walking towards Vi.

"Whoa..." Powder admired.

"It's nice getting above it all, huh?"

Violet grinned, looking straight ahead and into the majestic view of Piltover, City of Progress. Looking into the distance, was a very big city with beautiful buildings, much different from their home.

"It's like an amazing dream." You smiled with stars in your eyes with amazement. This caused Vi to stare at you in admiration. Her focus was broken when a loud noise flew over their heads.

An airship comes flying right above you, Powder pointed at one of the flying carriers..

"One day, I'm going to ride one of those things." You smiled at her enthusiasm.

"And one day, I'm gonna shoot one of 'em down," Mylo raised his hand to the airship and made a finger gun.

Vi shoves his arm down as you rolled your eyes, and followed Vi behind her.

"Vi, are you sure about this?" Claggor who looked really nervous at the situation. "Look, if we get caught-"

"We're not gonna get caught," Vi interrupted. "We'll be in and out before anyone notices." You looked at everyone and they looked pretty nervous, not that you blame them.

You reach the edge of the building and all of you had climbed just a few minutes before, and you look down then look at Vi for some sort of comfort for anxiety.

She looks at you for a sec then back down to the fence, "All right, everybody, follow me. Just don't look down."

"Yeah, um I did it too soon..." you mumbled looking down. You have fear of heights.

She smiled in your direction, and you smile nervously back at her. In less than a second, she slid down the roof, landing on the ledge making you nervous. Swinging over to the outside of a balcony, Vi jumped over to the roof on the other side.