Chapter 4: Happy Progress Day!

~Six Years Later...

Silco decided to send you to Insomnia, A capital Kingdom of Lucis, and is known as the "Crown City."

Insomnia hosts Lucis's seat of power, the , that contains a large within its walls. A modern metropolis stacked with skyscrapers, the Crown City contains lush areas, but is separated from the mainland by a bridge and is surrounded by water and tall ramparts. Insomnia is protected by the projected from the Citadel by the monarch, and this is where the royal family lives.

The city is a bustling metropolis fashioned after Tokyo, with elements of various other metropolises.

Why would Silco send you there if you may wondered?

You unfortunately lost your memories during the indecent so he sold you to them not telling you about Powder or anything.

You don't remember your name but you only remember your middle name.

You were train with the Marshal; Cor Leonis. One of the best fighters in the Kingdom of Lucis.

No questions ask so you did what you were told and train under him by the Order of the King himself.

Meanwhile you were told to head to the Throne room meeting the Prince and his brothers.

"Your Highness!" Drautos, the captain of the Kingsglaive, calls out to Prince Noctis and his escorts while King Regis quickly walks down the front steps to his palace without them.

Today, the prince is going to Altissia, a foreign land, to marry the Oracle, Lady Lunafreya. While he's gone, King Regis will be here signing a peace treaty with Niflheim, the enemy of Lucis. Noctis and Lunafreya's marriage will be the symbol of this coming peace.

However, everyone who works for King Regis knows the truth.

Niflheim does not want a ceasefire. They just want to attack the Citadel from within after the King lowers our cities defenses. Why the King would allow this to happen, no one knows.

The Kingsglaive, an elite group of soldiers, have been preparing for this attack for weeks now. You are one of those elite soldiers, but never know about the cease fire that will attack the Crown City.

Originally, You were assigned to help escort Lady Lunafreya by King Regis to obtain the Ring of the Lucii. Then help her escape safely. However, the King started to feel paranoid. He knew the empire would be hunting Noct, so they reassigned you to escort the prince.

Prince Noctis and his three friends are like you the only ones who don't know about any of this. They believe the ceasefire is real.

"(Y/m/n)." you snap out of your train of thought and see King Regis motioning his hand for you to come forward.

You look over at your captain nervously. He nods his head and you walk towards his Majesty with arms behind your back, head held high with confidence.

"Your Highness." you politely bow as possible. You straighten your back and see all four men looking at you with mild confusion.

You had never actually met the Prince before, and his appearance certainly catches you off guard.

He has spiky black hair and beautiful blue eyes. He's wearing a Crowns guards outfit. A long black jacket over a black t-shirt littered with mini skulls. He also has black cropped jeans and black boots. He has a black motorcycle glovelet on his left hand.

"This is (Y/m/n). I've asked her to go with you boys to Altissia" King Regis explains. All of them look even more confused and unhappy especially Noctis.