chapter 2

Corridor atmosphere is tensed because of y/n. Girls are looking towards her with hate why not she is now living their dream, two handsome men are holding her. Y/n look at their face and they look towards her then yoongi and jimin look at each other with hate.

Y/n- thank you guys for sa.......ouch.....

They leave her and she fell on floor again.

(🤔I think, she also like floor like jimin)

Everyone started laughing at her and before anything happened principal come while running and said.

Principal- that is enough for today, everyone go to your class....now.

He order and everyone start walking towards their classes except maknae and hyung line. Principal stand between them and said.

Principal- go to your class before I complaint about you all to king.

After hearing king everyone stop their glaring competition and started walking. Poor y/n is still on floor and everyone ignore her. jimin look towards her and then walk with his friends.

?- are you okay?

Y/n looked up and saw.

(Aww,he is so cute 🥰🥰)

He offer her hand for help. Y/n gladly accept it and stand up.

?- you are new here right?

He said while picking y/n water bottle and then give her with smile.

Y/n- ya, please tell me where is principal office. I want to take my schedule....

?- come with me i will show you..

Then they started walking.

?- well, my name is jung hoseok . You can call me jhope or hobi..and you?

Y/n- ( your surname)y/n....

Jhope- foreigner?

Y/n- ya, I am from ( your country name).

Jhope- Okay...here is principal office.. nice to meet you...and see soon.

Y/n- thank you for help..

Jhope nodded and walk towards his class.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Teacher enter in class and everyone greeted him and then he said.

Teacher- students, today we have new student from (your country name) so behave nicely with her. Come and introduce yourself.

Y/n enter in classroom and everyone looked towards her.

Y/n- hello everyone my name is y/n and nice to meet you. I hope we will get along with each other.. thank you.

Teacher- okay go and have a seat.