chapter 3

Everyone become shocked after hearing jimin. Y/n get up and shout.

Y/n- WTF. I'm not his girlfriend.. i don't even know him.

Jimin glare at her and said.

Jimin- like i am dieing to make you my girlfriend. You can't reached at my standard..

He said while looking her up to down.
Yoongi chuckled.

Yoongi- poor jimin don't have a girlfriend.

Jimin look at him.

Jimin- like you have one.

Jin- enough everyone....eat your lunch and get lost to your classes.... Got that.

After hearing jin maknae and hyung sit on same table because of king order and start eating their lunch. Y/n again about to leave and this time yoongi hold her hand.

Yoongi- girl, sit there and finished your lunch.

Y/n glare at him and shout.

Y/n- NO THANKS AND LEAVE MY HAND!!!!!

She jerked his hand and leave from there.

Rm- wow, she has guts to shout on the min yoongi.

Yoongi ignore him and just look at y/n living figure. Jimin also saw this.

Jimin in mind- interesting.

In Park

After lunch maknae line is sitting in park. Jimin is lost in his thoughts smirking like Devil.

Tae- what happened to my soulmate? Let me guss.....min yoongi... right.

Jimin- you know me very well...

Jk- what are you both talking?

Jimin- did you noticed yoongi behavior in canteen with that new girl......i think yoongi likes her...

Jk and tae look towards each other than at jimin.

Jk- I don't know about yoongi hyung but you definitely like her.

Jimin look towards him with angry expression.

Jimin- what th f.......you banana milk man? She is not my type..... idiot.

He said and leave them. Jk pout and tae put his hand on his shoulder.

Tae- you are not wrong kook, i also noticed in class he was looking at her.......

Jk- we need to find about that girl because she is first girl who gained two biggest mafia's heirs attention.

Tae-hmm. Something is fishy.

Meanwhile

Rm- what a miracle? Min yoongi come in library for study for first time.