chapter 9

Jimin come to rooftop and start smoking.....he is looking tensed....he suddenly throw cigarette and punched the wall.....

Jimin- aaaaaa.......why you did this? Why?.... Why? ....

He punched wall again and again and his hand started bleeding.....he was about to punch on wall again but one hand stop him...he looked up and saw...

Tae- stop hurting yourself

Tae- stop hurting yourself..... you idiot..

He hold jimin hand and wrapped handkerchief on it...jimin look at him.
.. hugged him....tae hugged him back...

Tae- you can cry....i know my soulmate is holding his pain...so let it out.....

Then jimin started crying while hugging tae......

Well,we have our comfort zone and tae is jimin comfort zone

Well,we have our comfort zone and tae is jimin comfort zone..... although jimin have cold personality which he showed to everyone but he have soft side too which only tae know..... jimin can share everything with tae and jk.... after all they are best friends....

Tae- now tell me what happened?

Jimin- I'm sorry for punching you......i was angry because of mom and king.....

Tae- tell me clearly?

Jimin- you know, since childhood i am doing hard work to prove myself.....and my mom never appreciate me...she always told me yoongi is better than me....and now king said this too.....i hate comparison tae...i hate it.....

Tae- i know it......but don't hurt yourself....

Jimin break the hug and nodded...

Tae- if you want to win against yoongi then you have to find his weakness......

Jimin- i was closed to fing his secret but he killed that man who had proof...

Tae- then why not we create his weakness.....

Jimin- what do you mean?

Tae- i don't know....i just said what's come in my head... hehehehe..

He started laughing awkwardly...