Introduction

NAME: WIK

NAME: WIK

DESCRIPTION: Wik is a famous singer of Thailand. People are crazy over his vocals and looks. This side of him is sweet and soft, making the fans crazy with his sunshine like smiles and sweet talks. But unfortunately all of it is fake. Wik's personality made people easily believe that he was a Beta, a sweet Beta. Everyone loves Wik but no one really knows him and his empty smiles.

NAME: KIM (OMEGA)

NAME: KIM (OMEGA)

DESCRIPTION: Kim's omega is beyond redemption. It's sweet, it's sexy, it's poision, it's deadly. Kim brings out his omega only when it's needed on a mission to lure alphas to his honey trap before having the pleasure to kill them, slowly, painfully. Sweet things are always deadly. Except from those missions, Kim locks up his omega deep inside him.

Unfortunately, the missions are increasing day by day as Korn realises how much effective this process is to eliminate their enemies. He does not think twice to throw Kim's vulnerable omega in front of the vulgar, lustful alphas. He still remembers the time his father has used his heat against him. An omega in heat, in a room full of alphas, the touches were disgusting. But Kim had gone through worse.

Oh how much he hated the alphas. How much he despised their dominance. He wanted to rip off every hand that touched him, gauge out every eyes that saw him with that gaze, he wanted to show them who he really was. But he couldn't, he couldn't because he was an omega and omegas are born to be submissive, to be weak and be controlled, to be sweet and adorable. At least Kimhan was different...