Omega's Wrath

Somewhere...

In a dark alley beside a lively hotel, was standing Kimhan Theerapanyakul and Vegas Theerapanyakul. Vegas was leaning on his favorite red motorbike while inhaling the smoke from his expensive cigarette.

Kim was keeping a watch on the hotel. He soon joined Vegas and took the cigarette away from Vegas' lips to take a smoke himself. He shook his head a little as he left the smoke out while his silky hair flew magnificently in the cold wind of the night.

"Nervous?" Vegas asked.

"Who? You?" Kim cocked his eyebrow.

Vegas chuckled, "When am I nervous?"

"And when am I nervous?" Kim questioned back.

Vegas looked towards Kim as Kim threw away the cigarette and stomped on it. Vegas smirked. Kim was wearing a black jacket with black pants and to complete his look, black boots. Vegas instinctively grabbed Kim's wrist. Kim snapped his head towards his cousin.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing!" Kim growled in a low voice. Vegas looked at him seriously.

"Let me mark you" Vegas said.

Kim jerked his hand off and glared at him, "Are you fucking out of your bloody mind!"

Vegas sighed, "Let me bite your wrist at least. Let me Kim..."

"Stay the fuck out of it Vegas!" Kim sneered.

"You don't need to do it everytime for that man Kim" Vegas said seriously, "You know what can happen once you walk in there. An alpha's mark will help you"

"I don't need your sympathy Vegas Theerapanyakul" Kim said, "I know what to do"

Vegas scoffed, "Of course"

Kim stepped forward and caged Vegas between his arms and the bike. Vegas didn't budge and the both looked at each other in the eyes.

"This is the exact reason why I hate you alphas so much" Kim sneered, "I'm not weak, I don't need your help"

Vegas looked at Kim for a moment more before smirking, "I know....pup"

The next thing he knew was a harsh punch throwed at his face nearly breaking his nose. A warm liquid started down Vegas nose but he couldn't care less when he started laughing. Kim stepped back in frustration and focused back on his work.

Vegas wiped away the blood with his fingers and sucked them, tasting his own blood. Kim stood beside Vegas as though nothing happened and started speaking again as though it was normal.

"You'll take charge from the back" Kim said checking and tucking his weapons, "I'll take him down by myself and you are not going to interfere. Big and the other guards will cover you. We're going to take them down together. No one shall be alive"

"Of course Khun Kimhan" Vegas said giving him a light salute. Kim rolled his eyes.

He lighted another cigarette waiting for their prey to arrive. His patience was running thin. Kim was a perfectionist and was always on time. The man should have arrived by now. He was half an hour late.

"The wait is over pup" Vegas said with a creepy smile on his face as a man descended down his black Maserati. Kim looked at that direction but did not forget to sneer at Vegas.

"Stop calling me pup if you want your balls to be intact" Kim gritted his teeth and threw away the cigarette. He then opened his jacket revealing the red velvety shirt that he was wearing.