Playa des Losers

[Author's note] Srry, guys but I just want to clarify something. I've decided to abide by TDI law. If someone gets severely injured, they're fine in like 30 mins. So, Cody did get mauled by a bear but he's fine now. Also, let's pretend media we have now existed back in 2007. Thx, hope u like the chapter :)

I walk through the door of the resort the losers stay at "Playa des Losers" and I see Noah, sitting by the pool, gazing at me. Like he's starstruck. As soon as he notices that I'm looking at him, he looks back to his book, blushing. I blush too and Eva walks up to me, pumping weights.

"Oh look, another scrawny kid." then she yells "Noah, your boyfriend's here."

Noah blushes even harder and peers over his book. I walk over to him.

"Sorry about that." I say

"It's fine." he replies

"What are you reading?" I ask

"Just a...book."

"Ok, well. I found this on your bunk. You left it on the island when you left." and I give him the book he left.

"Oh thanks." he says "I didn't get to finish it." turning back to the book he was reading when I walked in.

We sit in silence. Before I break it.

"Sorry for voting for you."

"OH, it's fine. I was kind of a jerk that day." he says

The next day, I wake up and go knock on Noah's door. He opens it to reveal himself standing in pajamas.

"Heyy." I say. "Can I come in?"

"I guess." he replies

I walk inside and can see that Noah's just watching old reruns of Golden Girls.

"So, what do you normally do here?" I ask

"I wake up, eat, read, and then go back to sleep." he answers

"Sounds boring, I could spice that up!" I say

"How?" he asks.

"I dunno. We can swim, and talk, and do friend things."

"Wait, we're friends?" he asks

"Well, yeah. Aren't we?"

"Oh. I guess. So what "friend things" will we be doing?" he says

"I'm glad you asked! We can watch movies, hang out, and do stuff together!" I say, excitedly

"Uhh, sure." he says

After that conversation Noah and I start to hang out A LOT. It was really fun. I learned that he likes old sitcoms and murder shows. As well as reality tv and books of any genre. Every day I would wake up, go over to his room, and then we would get breakfast. After that we would head to the pool and I would swim. Noah would pretend to be disinterested, but I could see him peering at me over his book. Then we would head back to his room to snack on candy (mostly me snacking) and watch whatever movie was on.

After I arrived Beth did. Apparently she picked up a cursed idol from Boney Island and that's why our team kept losing. After her was Sadie. When she and Katie were reunited they squealed for like two hours!

After Sadie was Courtney. I never liked Courtney she was so bossy and like never realized she had a crush on Duncan. Like c'mon it is so easy to tell when you have a crush on someone. and when we watched her elimination episode, it turned out Harold rigged the votes to kick her off. When he got here Courtney spent all of her time hunting for him. We also learned Harold had a fling with Leshawna. Who knew a guy like him could get a girl like her, I'm impressed!

After the Brunch of Disgustingness episode, Eva and Izzy were brought back for the merge, but Eva got kicked off right the episode she arrived.

After Eva was Trent. I felt bad for him. He had to kiss Heather! I am kind of glad he's here now. I fell like we really became friends when I was on the show.

~Noah's Pov~

The day after Cody got eliminated he knocked on my door, called us friends, and the plopped down on my couch to watch Golden Girls. After that we really started hanging out a lot. He knocks on my door everyday and we go down to eat breakfast. Then Cody jumps in the pool and swims for hours! I'm not complaining though, I keep looking at him, over my book. I doubt he notices but I love staring at his mouth and his little gap-tooth. God. He is so cute.

After he's done swimming and I've read like one chapter of my book, we head back to my room and watch the movie that's on and I watch Cody stuff his face with junk. I've learned that he really likes candy. He's also super into Marvel. Specifically the Venom movies and comics.

Trent got voted off because Heather kissed him. Purely for strategic reasons. But still, even if I was straight I would rather die than kiss Heather.

Anyways, one day after Cody had fallen asleep on my couch and I had carried him back to his room, I went and knocked on Trent's door.

"Hey, dude." he says, opening the door rubbing his eyes.

"Sorry, did I wake you up?" I ask

"No, I've been awake. Do you need something?"

"Can I-er-come in?" I ask

"Yeah, sure dude." he says, stepping aside to let me in. His room looks like mine but with clothes all over the floor and a guitar in the corner.

"So, what do you need?" Trent asks

"I have a problem. A boy problem." I say

"Well, I wouldn't have taken you for a "boy problem" kind of guy." he says

"Did you think I was straight?" I ask

"No, I knew you were gay. I just didn't think you liked anybody..."

"Ok, rude." I say "But I do. And you know him. Duh. It's Cody"

"Ooooh. OOOH. That makes sense. You guys would be so cute together." Trent says

"Yeah, well. He keeps...talking to me. And it's weird cause he's nice to me and I feel like he likes me, but I don't know. He's definitely straight."

"I wouldn't be so sure about that." says Trent

"Really?" I ask, eagerly

"Yeah, I got a vibe from him."

"Oh. Yeah?"

"Yeah?"

[About 992 words] Sorry for the bad Noah writing again. But I hope you liked the chapter! Have a good day/night. Love you! <3