chapter-35

It was beautiful morning, pete lying in the lap of his granny and granny playing with pete hair and them having sweet conversation( not the conversation but chit chatting about the neighbor, it was his granny who is talking about the person living little bit far away who doesn’t keep his surrounding clean and when other people in the locality complain about he didn’t even consider it, he act like he never heard them) granny was just  releasing her anger and her grandson was just laughing.

Ma was preparing the breakfast in the kitchen. When the door bell ring. She order one of them to open the door.

Granny just like she unhear her and started to mumble just so that pete could hear her. Granny is old, her knee back actually all her body aches so much she said little bit dramatically. Pete woke up and just tease his granny as she was doing a moment ago. Lazily he walk through the living room and open the door yawning. All the past three morning was like walking through the edge of knife. The first day was good in compare to other day with venice but the past two days, he didn’t want to talk about but he consider what Gun had said. However he want to give himself sometime. He really want to move on. Looking back into the past three days it is not surprising for him to see a member from theerapankyul  family in his door.

Baby what are you doing here, he scanned through the surrounding but didn’t saw anyone but only the little suitcase behind the little venice.

With angry expression, I left my house he replied.

You left your house…. Again not believing he repeat the sentence again with confused expression. YOU LEFT THE HOUSE. He repeat just to confirm.

Venice just nod and pushing the pete away from the door without getting welcomed but self welcoming himself he settle himself in the couch next to granny. Granny was confused like what the hell is going in their house. A baby entering and not even greeting the old one.

Pete immediately followed venice closing the door but little bit he know that someone was watching them from behind the shrub in the garden( you are right, the person was vegas)

Baby why are you here, I mean you left your home but why…

Teacher pete you hate me he asked.

Pete shake his head for the answer as no. No baby, I don’t hate you but I’m asking why you left. Your daddy and grandy must be worried. And first of all, who left you here baby. You know this generation is  no good. You know it is dangero….

Venice hurriedly get up from the couch and immediately hug pete legs as he couldn’t reach for the embrace.

Pete just return the hug by kneeling down to level of venice and caressing back.

Care to explain pete who is this baby? Granny asked being confused between the sweet interaction between him and the little boy.

Ummm, granny he is, he is my student he said without disclosing more information about the Venice guardian.

But what he is doing here, she asked being confused for the nth time in a day.

Granny you are here too nah, you hear him what he said nothing nah that’s why I’m asking too. Please have some patients granny.

Venice just scanned the old lady from top to bottom. His expression change from being angry to soft as he remembered what his daddy has said, that his old granny is most important person in pete life. So he shouldn’t messed up with her. Pulling away from the hug with pete, he ran towards the old lady.

Granny, you are so cute he said trying to praise her hugging her waist as she was still sitting in the couch. He looked upward toward granny but his granny was just giving him side eyes. Venice expression again change from being happy to sad again.He pout seeing the pete granny expression, but suddenly a loud laugh can be hear in the living room. Awww baby you  are so cute and sorry if granny make you sad.