chapter -36

It’s been two days since venice started to living with his teacher pete. Pete is fine now and he started to live his daily life again but with venice tagging with him along. Morning in the hospital and later in the school teaching venice and venice classmates. Vegas hasn’t done anything yet, however venice was happy to spend the time with his pete teacher. He went with pete in the hospital, exmanie every person who came with the baby for the check up. If any man or women not married but come with the their cousin, nephew and started to check upon pete, venice immediately gave them deadly glare without pete noticing but the targeted person catch the hint and stop looking at pete the way they were looking before they were. Venice smile as he had conquer the whole world after his mission accomplishment of terrifying the person( guarding his future papa)

It's the third day when in the morning in pete house, Four of them having their breakfast. Pete ma serving pancake to venice trying to feed him very well even though venice had already four of them in his plate. While granny was having the milk with homemade bread. Pete was just having his favorite curry as usual. They were chitchatting about something random happened in the hospital, school and around the locality, when suddenly there is ring bell. Thinking the order he has placed online has arrived, pete went to open the door. But as soon as he open the door, his jaw dropped literally. He didn’t expect the person to be standing in his door again after the thing he has tried to clear the few days ago.

 He didn’t expect the person to be standing in his door again after the thing he has tried to clear the few days ago

(Imagine him looking this handsome knocking on your door early in the morning)

Pete, immediately tried to close the door, but before he could do that vegas was there placing his one foot on the way of the door.  Taking of his glass he smirked, don’t know that teacher could be that ill behavior, I mean how could you just shut the door after seeing the guest in the door. I know I’m too Godly in appearance that you might have thought it was your illusion but atleast tried to confirm if they are real or not,ok! Vegas said innocently with his puppy eyes.

Pete couldn’t believe what vegas has said right now, does he just called himself I’m too good looking or he was just being delusional.( Internally pete know he looks too good to be true but he does’t want to resurface his feeling for him again, so his expression remain stoic and confused)

I’m sorry sir for misbehaving but I don’t think there is something that you need so please excuse.. trying to close the door again but vegas managed to keep it open with his own hand.

Vegas smile dryly

What if  I say I do have something here that I want  badly( he wink)

Huh!

Well, I’m here for my son and I guess you had kidnapped him but it turn out to be that he willingly left the home. So I’m here to meet him. It’s been two days since I haven’t seen my son and I’m feeling low so I am here to charge myself saying this he barged in the pete house. IT’s not big as vegas mansion so it’s easy to find three people sitting in the dining table, laughing and chitchatting about something.