\< Library >/

Genre: Fluff
Ships: Lander
Au: Original Au

Lukes pov:

"Luke! I'm going to the library, to grab a new book. You want to come with me?" My purple boyfriend, called out from the doorway. We had just finished band practice. "Oh, sure!" I reluctantly responded.

As we walked through the streets of RoseMeadow, my eyes spotted a 80s style building. Stained windows were everywhere, as it had roses laid infront of the ancient construction. Zander led me in by grabbing hold of my hand. As we entered, rows of books surrounded the space, as chandeliers hung off the ceiling. Zander let go of my grasp, as he walked over to a isle of books.

After a while, he finally returned with atleast 5 books in his arm. "Zander? Can you read to me? I'm bored." I chuckled. He just smiled as he sat on a wooden chair at a table. Candles sat on top of the victorain table. He begun to read, as I watched his delicate eyes swish from left to right. He looked so happy when he read and it filled my heart with joy.

I slowly slid my chair closer to him as he didn't seem to notice. Soon enough, I was right next to him, but he still didn't make a move. I finally leaned into his neck, as I rested my head onto his shoulder. His gaze immediately shifted towards me. I could feel his grape-flavored breath touch my face as we made eye contact. I could see the reflection of my face in his periwinkle eyes. A moment of love, fluttered through my heart as I stared deeply into my lovers eyes. I suddenly pecked his cheek. Of course, within seconds his face flushed in a vibrant red. "Luke!" He yelled flustered. I laughed again as I relaxed into the collar of his shirt.

After a few hours, a women approached us. She had cinnamon, brunette eyes and midnight hair. She had round glasses and wore a ribbon tied around her waist. "Excuse me. The library is now closing." The women warned. I pulled my phone out to check the time. It read 9:00. Wow, we we're here this long! I looked at the gorgeous person to right, Zander. He was in a calming manour at this moment in time. He was in a peaceful sleep... "Thank you for telling us. Well get going now!" I finally responded to the librarian.
She nodded in response, as she frantically walked away. I got up from my chair and cradled Zander in my arms, in bridal style. I looked at his elegant face and charming outfit. He looked so sweet and adorable when he slept. I grinned as I walked out of the fairy-tale library.

No ones pov:

Luke walked over to the Austin-Wickham family door, as he knocked. Mrs Wickham opened the entrance. She smiled and already knew what Luke needed to do. She greeted him into the comfort of her home and allowed Luke to take Zander upstairs. He climbed up the spiral staircase, as he stood before Zanders bedroom.

He opened the door, to reveal Zanders tidied room. He had polaroids of him and special people, he loved. Candles crowded the surroundings. His desk stood infront of a circle-shaped window, as a shadow sat still on the wooden floor boards. The crescent moon, shone brightly though the window, as lampshades lit the pathway outside.

He placed Zander gently onto his bed, as he pulled a blanket over his light body. Luke kissed his forehead, before silently leaving the room. He placed his hand onto the door and smiled. As soon as he had came to the room, he left.

Hope this was good- Tried making this as detailed as I could!
Sry that I keep going inactive, especially on my tmf oneshot book, I just have other things that need to be done- I actually enjoyed writing this oneshot and a lil proud of it (even though its short-) , so I hoped you enjoyed reading this! <3
Have a good day or night!