.。.:*✧ My paradise is your eyes ✧*:.。.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Ships: Lander 𓆩♡𓆪
Genre: Fluff
Au: Original ❀

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

——————————————

Beats and vibrations kicked against the icy grounds, the scratches of ice being flicked into the air every second. A periwinkle-eyed male gazed around the ring, admiring the sight of family's gathering together to become one with the ice. The way people glide against the cold grounds always seemed to hook Zander, it was impressive, and most importantly, angelic. His fingers traced against the barriers of the ring before his eyes change direction to look behind him, his lover struggling to tie his laces. He smiles softly, a small chuckle escaping his mouth as he approaches the taller. He knees down on his knees and ties his lovers laces for him, "You really need to learn how to do this," He mentions before looking up to caress the side of his lovers face.
"I know.. It's just so complicated," Luke groans, sinking into his seat. Zander rolled his eyes playfully, grabbing Luke's hands and pulling him up, "Come on grouchy, we didn't come here to watch you sulk," Zander chuckled softly, walking to the ring.

The two approached the ring, Zander lifting one of his legs before placing it gently onto the ice, gliding to the side for Luke to come on. The auburn-haired hesitates, clinging onto the barrier. Zander notices his lovers distress, his hand reaching out for Luke to take, "Take my hand, I promise you, I'm not gonna let you fall." He reassures, a sincere look in his eyes. Luke hesitates for a couple more seconds before gently taking Zander's hand, their fingers intertwining. He looks with anxiousness into Zander's eyes, the mauve-haired acting quickly and rubbing his thumb against the side of Luke's hand, urging him to come over. Luke breathes in before putting his leg onto the ice, his grip tightening on Zander's hand, "You've got this, keep going," Zander reassures, smiling tenderly at Luke. The yellow-eyed anxiously steps onto the ice, slipping a little, Zander immediately grabbing his torso and pulling him towards him, "Told you I'd catch you."

"T-Thanks Zander.." Luke mutters, his head burying into Zander's neck. The shorter gently strokes his lover's hair, kissing his cheek, "No worries my love. Ready to skate? I'll hold your hand," Zander reassures, pulling away a little, his hand immediately intertwining with Luke's. The younger nods softly, a tender smile on Zander's face as he presses a gentle kiss to his lips.

Zander sets into a soft glide, his hand tightly around Luke's, a gentle look in his eyes fixed on his lover. "You okay?" He asks, keeping his body close to Luke's. "I guess so, just a little uneasy,"
"You'll be alright, I promise," Zander reassures, using his hand to turn Luke's head, pressing their foreheads together. Luke smiles softly, looking directly into Zander's eyes, "I love you," He mummers, pulling Zander's hand up to his lips, kissing it. "I love you too," Zander responds, watching lovingly as Luke kisses his hand, a light blush stuck to his face.

The two soon continue with their soft glide along the ice, Luke becoming more comfortable within seconds. His grip softens on Zander's before he manages to let go and just skate beside his lover, excitedly going faster. "Hey! Wait up!" Zander softly chuckles, having to speed up to catch up to his partner, his eyes filled with admiration of Luke's sudden burst of confidence. He finally catches up after him, skating just in front of him. He turns around, skating backwards and taking Luke's hand, making them move in a light and slow loop, the markings of the skates making a circular pattern on the floor. The two laugh in sync, large smiles fixed on their lips. Luke soon opens his eyes, staring at Zander lovingly, watching as his hair flys up and down as they move, his gorgeous smile, and the perfect features of his face. His hands move down to Zander's waist, pulling them close together as Zander finally opens his eyes, both boys at peace. Zander's hands reach Luke's shoulders, both of their eyes staring into one another, finding peace within them, only seeing a paradise in each-others. They soon get rid of the gap between them, enduring in a passionate kiss.

————————————

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

I love them sm aaahhhh
(I'm bawling)

nattaybattay cobrakialuvr ihrtzander
(they saw spoilers of this very oneshot so I thought I'd tag them :3)

HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS ONESHOT!! <33

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*