Yes Chef| Michael B Jordan

YES CHEFMichael B Jordan as ClayYou as Nia

YES CHEF
Michael B Jordan as Clay
You as Nia

Warning: Explicit content

I hate this man, Nia thought as she minced vegetables on the cutting board. It was after hours at The Fresh restaurant and here she was working her ass off...again.

The knives and pots clicking against the counters and stove tops were the only thing making noise between them.

"Are those scallops ready?" Clay asked in a demanding voice.

Nia jumped at his voice, "Yeah."

"That's yes chef to you!" Clay sneered making her roll her eyes.

The hiss of the pan sounded when Nia laid the raw scallops into the pan. It's aroma wafted into the air, "Yes chef!"

Clay smiled with his back turned. He was getting under her skin and he knew it. Clay tasted the white sauce that was simmering in front of him.

"Try this."

Nia moved from her station over to his. She ignored how close her body was as she lifted the tasting spoon into her mouth.

She closed her eyes letting the flavors melt on her tongue. Clay watched her intensely. He admired her dark melanin features before looking away.

"It's missing something." Nia said before moving back to her scallops.

Clay looked to her offended, "What?"

Nia rubbed her aching forehead, "I said it's missing something chef!"

He chuckled at her mockery, "Are you serious? My sauce is missing something?"

Nia shrugged her shoulders, "You asked me a questions Clay and I answered."

She turned around to face him. He leaned against his station crossing his muscular arms over his chest.

"It can't be missing something."

She snorted trying not to laugh, "The world doesn't revolve around you Clay. The sauce is missing something, point blank period."

Clay looked away from her prying eyes, "What is your issue, Nia?"

She placed a manicured finger against her chest, "My problem?"

Clay nodded waiting for her to continue. She quickly unbuckled her apron and tossed it on the floor, "You're my problem!"

She frantically grabbed her book bag and tossed the scallops at him. Clay laughed dodging the cold food.

"Got me working overtime just to try some nasty ass sauce. I swear to God, you think the world revolves around you! And it doesn't. So I'm gonna go home and drink a whole bottle of wine so I can escape you."

"Escape is such a strong word."

Nia pushed his broad shoulder annoyed with him even more, "Move nigga."

She gasped when he grabbed her arm keeping her in place. Nia could barely look at him without getting angry.

"Do you know what you need, Nia?" He questioned her softly tracing her face.

Searing heat pooled in her stomach as his eyes flickered to her lips, "What?"

"Some dick."

Well just fuck me then, the thought immediately crossed her mind. Clay leaned down to kiss her roughly.

Her head almost flew back at the harsh impact. He backed her up until her spine reached the cold wall of the freezer.

"If you wanted to fuck me all you had to do was ask." She spoke with low eyes.

Clay chuckled twisting her around palming her smooth skin. His lips touched her neck, he could feel her pulse racing.

Nia whined pushing against his erection. "Nia, you talk too much."

Clay's calloused hands pulled down her leggings revealing her cheeky underwear. She braced herself against the door feeling his tip at her wet entrance.

She moaned when he pushed inside her. Clay reached around her putting his hand over her mouth.

Nia couldn't help but moan loudly as he fucked her harder. His muscular body pressed against hers almost perfectly.

"You're so wet." He whispered reaching down to play with her clit.

Mia's eyes rolled to the back of her head as she squeezed around him, "Make me cum, please."

At her request he pressed her clit harder sending her into oblivion. Nia shook against him as she came on his dick.

She was brought back to reality when he came inside her grunting. "Oh my God."

Clay turned her back around after adjusting himself. He gently pulled her pants back up not forgetting to kiss her lips.

"Still want to escape?" His voice seemed vulnerable.

Nia blinked trying to wrap her head around their interactions, "I think I'm good now, Chef."

Authors Note:

Michael Bae Jordan, everybody

Vote and comment

Ignore mistakes