Waist Deep| Paul Walker

WAIST DEEP Young Paul Walker as Dennis/DennyYou as Ryan

WAIST DEEP
Young Paul Walker as Dennis/Denny
You as Ryan

Ryan entered the bank. Her brown eyes watched the clock. 4 pm. The streets were crowded as the rush hour traffic began. The bank was beginning to get busy with patrons.

She dug into her pink Michael Kors purse irritated as she stood in the long line. Phones rang off the hook and bank tellers chatted away.

Her high-waisted jeans covered her stomach and her graphic tee hung lowly. Her sneaker-clad feet tapped on the tile floor.

"Next, please!" The teller called out.

Ryan popped her gum. It sent a low 'pop' into the air and the pink substance coated her shiny lips.

She smiled at the teller handing her the crisp check. "I'd like to cash this please."

"Of course, can I see your bank card?"

Before she could respond the door opened. A man in a ski mask cocked his shotgun blasting a bullet into the air. Pieces of the ceiling fell onto the floor and left a light mist of white dusk in his path.

People screamed covering their heads as he entered the bank. Ryan's eyes widened when he wrapped an arm around her neck placing the gun beside her temple.

"Put all the money in the mother fucking bag!" The man exclaimed tossing the duffle towards the shaking teller.

He swung them around pointing the gun at the patrons who whimpered, "Everybody shut the fuck up and things will go smoothly!"

The teller quickly followed his instructions pushing the green paper into the bag. Ryan's hands trembled as she held onto his muscular arm.

"Let me go!" She exclaimed feeling a sob rack through her chest.

She coughed when he tightened his grip around her, "Shut up!"

"Here take it!" The teller shouted and tossed the bag back his way.

The teller tried to hit the emergency button to alert the police. Her red manicured fingers shuffled to hit the switch. The man tilted his head pointing the gun at her. He was smiling under the mask.

"Bad choice." He said pulling the trigger.

Ryan screamed seeing the teller fall to the floor clutching her shoulder. The man dragged her through the bank pulling the duffle of money with them.

Sirens could be heard in the distance. The man roughly dragged her to the dark car. Ryan kicked at the door as he slid into the driver's seat. "Please, just let me go!"

The car rumbled to life causing Ryan to panic. She swiftly pulled on his gun and turned it on him. Her damsel in distress role was over, "Hands up bitch!"

The man took off his ski mask smiling. He looked from the steering wheel to the woman next to him. His wavy blonde hair stuck to his sweaty face. Instantly, Ryan laughed pulling off her wig and revealing her hair underneath.

Ryan let out a cheerful scream, "Woahhh! Did you see that? My acting? Where's my Oscar?"

The man laughed with her enjoying her new state of euphoria. The adrenaline was still pumping through her veins.

"Denny, did you really have to shoot the woman?" Ryan asked pulling off her tee shirt. Her swift outfit change would distract the officers looking for her since she was presumed to be 'kidnapped'.

Dennis, her boyfriend, cracked a seductive smile, "She pissed me off."

Ryan shook her head reaching over to touch the nape of his neck, "That anger...we should work on that."

She felt him lean into her warm touch. His eyes softened as he reached over to caress her thigh, "Not really."

Ryan removed her hand and took another peek inside the bag, "We got it all this time though."

She watched as Dennis turned towards her. He sped through traffic on the highway. Ryan's brown eyes flickered from him back to the road. Her breath hitched when he kept the wheel steady not even looking.

"Kiss me."

She gasped when cars honked around them, "For what?"

Denny chuckled deeply, "Come on."

Ryan's hand gripped the door handle preparing for impact. She could feel her heart beating in her chest but she couldn't resist his wild side. She kissed his soft lips melting into him. She moaned when he eased his tongue into her mouth.

Denny pulled away just in time to swerve around the cars, "Now was that so hard?"

Authors Note:

Inspired by the movie Waist Deep (2006)

Kinda proof read this