Saints and Sinners| Damson Idris

SAINTS AND SINNERS

SAINTS AND SINNERS

WARNING: SOME SEXUAL CONTENT

Damson Idris as Franklin Saint

You as Kaycee

Kaycee felt the summer heat beat down on her skin. It was the summer of 1983 and she was happy to have finished her final year of high school. So she spent her time in the park reading and busying herself until the fall.

When she realized that she needed to head home she scooped up her books and made her way back down to her neighborhood. She dodged the kids on bikes and doing double dutch in the streets.

Entering her home she smelled a home-cooked meal, "Momma!"

"In the kitchen." Her mother shouted taking out the mac and cheese from the oven.

Kaycee kissed her mom's cheek, "Smells good in here,"

"It's done whenever you want some. How was the park?"

Kaycee shrugged sneaking a piece of greens from the pot, "Same old same old."

"Well, it won't be that way in a few months when you go off to college."

Kaycee tuned her mother out as she talked about her future. She quickly made herself a plate and went to her front porch. She noticed her neighbor's house light on. Smiling she went across the street and knocked.

Franklin opened the door smiling, "Hey."

Kaycee blushed holding the plate of soul food in his face, "My momma cooked. Thought I'd bring you some since you left your moms."

He stared at the steaming plate licking his lips. Kaycee held out a plastic fork. He took it from her, "You wanna come in?"

"Yeah." She whispered feeling goosebumps as he took her hand.

"You like living on your own?" Kaycee asked watching as he put the plate down and peeled back the foil.

He flashed her a smile, "I love it. It ain't much but by next year I should be living in a penthouse."

"Righttt." Kaycee snickered sitting next to him on the couch.

"I'm being honest." Franklin told her with a mouth full of sweet cornbread.

"How you gone get to a penthouse?"

Franklin pushed the plate to the living room coffee table, "Just like how you won't tell your momma you ain't going to college."

She rolled her eyes. Franklin wrapped his arm around her shoulder, "Come on, Cee. Be honest."

"You wanna talk about honesty? Be honest about how you got here in the first place. Slanging dope!"

"Whatever assumptions you have of me won't hide that fact that you're lying to the world." Franklin tapped her chin sending butterflies in her stomach.

Kaycee's eyes flickered to his lips, "I'm gonna tell her soon."

"Until then, whatchu gonna do for the summer?"

Kaycee giggled shrugging her shoulder. Franklin smiled back charming her with his gaze, "You should hang with me."

Kaycee felt the air leave her lungs when he pecked her lips. Her eyes closed allowing his hands to wrap around her waist.

"I-I, I'll hang out with you then." She whispered as his kisses trailed down her neck.

In a flash Franklin had lifted her legs onto his lap. She gasped feeling his hard dick pressed against her warmth.

Her arms wrapped around his neck as they tongue kissed on the couch. His hands dug into her waist.

The sound of a car door slamming outside made Kaycee jump away from Franklin. Wiping her mouth she smiled, "I'll see you around."

Kaycee opened the front door to reveal Leon with an eyebrow raised, "Hey Leon! Bye Franklin."

"See you around, Cee. That's a promise!"

Leon shook his head, "Really?"

Authors Note:

Because I love Damson Idris

Ignore mistakes

Vote and comment