Chapter Four

"AHH," Plagg said as he looked at the people around him. "Calm down, we're here to help you," Nooroo told him, but that didn't calm him down. "Who are you guys," he said as he jumped to his feet, grabbed Tikki by the wrist, pulled her behind him, and held onto his side. "Don't worry, Plagg, they're our friends," Tikki said, "Who are they then?" "That's Nooroo, that's Wayzz, and that's Trixx," Tikki said, pointing to each of them. "Nooroo, Wayzz, Trixx, this is Plagg. He is nice once you get to know him," Tikki said, getting in front of Plagg while he just gave them all death glares. "It's nice to meet young Plagg," said Wayzz. "Uhh yeah, sure," said Plagg, unsure of trusting them. "So, you're the street rat that the guards are always trying to catch, huh," Trixx said, looking at Plagg. "How did you know about that? And I don't think I am much of a street rat," Plagg said, crossing his arms. "You live on the street and steal food, so street ra-OW," Trixx said, looking at Wayzz angrily while holding her rib. "WHAT WAS THAT FOR!" Trixx said, yelling at him. "That's not a nice thing to say, Trixx," he said, crossing his arms. "THAT DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN HIT ME," she said, still mad at him, While Plagg, Tikki, and Nooroo watched them. "Trixx, calm down. Wayzz is right. It is not a nice thing to say," Nooroo said calmly. "Whatever.." she mumbled and crossed her arms, looking away. "Would you guys like a tour?" Wayzz said, "Sure!" Tikki said, getting out of Plagg's grip. "Would it be fine with you, Plagg, if Trixx takes Tikki a tour of the camp while you stay here with me and Nooroo so we can take care of your wound?" Wayzz asked, looking at the tan male. "Huh.. yeah, sure," Plagg said, putting his hands in his pockets. "Great, follow me!" Trixx said as she went to grab Tikki's hand. Plagg looked at them and turned to look at Wayzz and Nooroo. "Green hair is Wayzz, and purple hair is Nooroo...right?" He asked, being a little unsure who was who. "Yes, Plagg, you are correct. Come here so we can't bandage that wound," Nooroo said. "Got it, and ok," Plagg said and went to Nooroo and Wayzz. "So over there is the campfire. We sit there to eat," she pointed at the campfire, "Over there, we have food and clean water," she said, pointing to what looked like a little cabin, "And finally, over there are the caves. One is for the males, and the other is for the females. Well, before, it was just mine since I was the only female, but now you are here, Tikki, and I won't be lonely anymore!" Trixx said, pointing to the caves, and then jumped when she mentioned that she wouldn't be lonely. "Oh, and I forgot over here is where we take baths," she said, pointing to a lake. "Alright, it's getting dark. Let's eat," Wayzz said, walking over to the three with Plagg and Nooroo. "Uhh, I am going to speak to Tikki for just one minute," Plagg said, pulling Tikki from them. "What, Plagg?" She asked him, "I say that we make a run for it and leave," Plagg told her, "What, no! Why do you want to do that?" "Tikki, they are strangers. We don't know them," he said, moving his head to the side to point at them. "So I didn't know you when we first met, and I lived with you?" "Yeah, but I saved you." "And Wayzz saved us," she said. "Give them a chance, please? Like how you gave me a chance when we first met." "Yeah, I did, and you lied to me," Plagg said, glaring at her before walking to the campfire with everyone else. Tikki sighed and followed Plagg. "So why are you guys wanted?" Asked Tikki as she sat down. "Well, I am wanted for stealing fabric from a wealthy family that I worked for and giving it to the poor, and since in the kingdom that I used to live in that was illegal, I became a wanted criminal. The last thing I had before getting away was this turtle bracelet," Wayzz explained and showed them his bracelet. "I am wanted because I stole medicine and gave it to the sick and talked back to the king of the Cho-Dynasty for trying to prove myself innocent," Nooroo said. "The last thing I have from that kingdom is this broch." Nooroo then showed them his broch. "And you, Trixx?" Tikki asked. "Well...I was always wanted, I guess. My mother gave birth to me in a place where all the unwanted, useless people who used to be enslaved were, and to live, you had to steal, of course, so I started stealing at a young age, probably at the age of 6 or 7, I think probably younger. But since I was born there, many people called me things like a mistake and said I was more useless than everyone there," Trixx stated sadly. "The last thing my grandmother gave me was this fox tail necklace," she said, showing her necklace. "Oh..." "Well, we know why you are unwanted, Tikki, but why are you Plagg?" Wayzz asked. Plagg just looked at them. "Uhh, it's a long story...." Plagg said, not wanting to say his story. "It's ok, we are not going anywhere," Trixx said. "I need to go get more water. You tell them the story. I'll be back," Said Nooroo before leaving. "Ugh..fine.." Plagg said as he placed down the tea Wayzz made for his headache, "My dad left me and my mom when I was three because he didn't want a child. Before he left, he was abusive towards me and my mom a few years later. When I was about the age of 8, my mom.." Plagg then stopped when he got to what happened to his mom because he felt a sharp pain in his heart whenever he spoke about his mom, like he had been stabbed through the heart. Still, also because his side started hurting again, and he held his side. "My mom died of a sickness, a sickness that could not be cured, but before she died, she gave me this ring so I can always remember her," he said, smiling at the ring. "So I had to steal to live. I found an abandoned building in a forest near the kingdom that Tikki lived in and made it my home, and I met a black cat, and I named him Binx," he explained. "so I have been by myself for 17 years." he finished, they all felt bad for Plagg "Why didn't you tell me?" Asked Tikki. "Why didn't you tell me you were the princess?" He asked back. "I was going to. I told you that already, Plagg.." she whispered, looking down. "It's fine. I guess I forgive you," he said, putting an arm around her shoulders when they heard Nooroo's voice. "Guys, we might have a little problem," they heard him say. When they turned around, they saw Nooroo with two females. "Pollen...Duusu!!"