Chapter 1

ALYSSA'S POV :

I slowly opened my eyes, only to find myself in an unknown room. I wasn't alone. There was a young man, quite handsome, sitting on a chair next to me holding my hand. There also was another man in the room in a uniform. A doctors uniform. The handsome guy was saying things like

" Baby thank god you're okay I'm so happy that you woke up " You know, things like that.

At this point I was so confused. I had no idea who these two people were. Not even only that. I mean, I am saying the word ' I ' the whole time, but honestly, I don't even know who I am.

I felt so bad for the guy. It looked like he really cared about me and I truly have no clue who he is.

" I'm sorry but.. who are you? "

When I said that his face immediately dropped and his eyes started to water. It's so weird because it feels like I care about him already. As if he really is special to me.. I started crying. Crying because I don't know who I am. I don't even know if I have a family.. I don't know anything.

" Jaidon, I'm going to have to ask you to leave. You may come back in a half an hour but Alyssa needs to get everything straight before it all gets worse. I'm truly sorry, I'll get you when it's time. "

The guy slowly nodded, gave me one last look and then walked off with his head hanging down. I guess his name is Jaidon and my name is Alyssa...

The doctor walked over to me and gave me a sympathetic look.

" Sir what's going on, what happened, why don't I know who that guy is? Why did he call me baby? Why don't I know my own name? "

" Well. Let's start with my name. My name is doctor John. Now, to answer all of your questions. I don't want you to panic, but you have been in an accident and I am afraid to tell you that you have amnesia... "

Amnesia... Amnesia...

The word kept echoing through my head. I started crying like a retard.

" When will I remember everything again? "

" Well. that depends. Your friends and family will slowly help you to hopefully remember some things. For now, I'll tell you all you have to know before you 'meet' everyone again. Is that okay? "

I slowly nodded, afraid for what I might hear.

" That young man, that was in this room a bit earlier.. Alyssa, that's your fiancé Jaidon Brooks. Just let that sink in for a bit.. "

" M-My fiancé? Wait, how old even am I? "

I seriously felt as if I was 16, what the hell is going on.

" Yes your fiancé. You are 18 years old. "

I nodded for him to go on.

" Now, you also have a newborn with Jaidon, called Jailynn. "

I have a baby... I must love that boy..

" Your father comitted suicide when you were younger and unfortunately I must tell you that your mom is in jail.. You now live with Jaidon his mother and his two brother Beau and Luke. Luke is Jai his twin. You grew up with them, together with your best friends James and Daniel. All the boys are in a famous group. They do pranks and challenges, their manager is Ronnie Diamond, also in the waiting room now. "

That is a lot. I can't believe this. I have a baby and I am engaged to a famous person.. Woah.. I can't wait to remember everything and I want to meet everyone so bad. At the same time I'm really scared that they'll be mad at me because I don't remember any of them.

" When can I see them? "

" Well, Alyssa. You can see Jai, Luke and Beau now. Let's save Ronnie for later, I don't think you're ready for that many people yet. Okay? "

I nodded and the doctor went out of the room to get them. I feel like peeing my pants. That's how nervous I am. Don't get me wrong, I'm thrilled to meet everyone. It's just a lot.

Shadows appeared behind the door which meant that they were here. The door slowly opened and 3 handsome guys walked in. I studied their looks and immediately figured out who they were.

The guy walking in front, Jaidon Brooks, my fiancé. They guy after him looked exactly like him. Only he had a lip and nose piercing. That must be Luke Brooks, Jai his twin brother. Then the guy behind Luke, must be Beau Brooks. He was a bit shorter, straight hair and the lightest green eyes I have ever seen in my life. Wait actually I'm not sure about that ofcourse.

They were all crying, it was so sad. And I know that this situation is bad, but trust me I still know how to lighten a mood. Let's surprise them.

" Hi Jai, hi Luke and hi Beau " I said with a smile looking at every single one of them in their eyes.

They looked gobsmacked, their mouths even fell open.

" Nice to meet you guys again, I'm Alyssa. " I smiled genuinly, sticking my hand out. They all basically ran over to me and hugged me. It felt so weird. I mean I don't actually know them but it still feels like I've known them for ages.

Tears ran down my cheek but I was still smiling. I guess I just liked the feeling that people do care about me. They all slowly stood back, only Jai hesitated. All of a sudden he came closer to me and his lips almost met mine.

I quickly jerked my head away avoiding the kiss. He looked quite shocked, which made me feel so bad.

" I-I'm so sorry Lyssa really.. I shouldn't have. "

" No Jai don't worry about it. It's just a bit hard for me, but I'll remember everything I promise! That also counts for you two, Beau and Luke, I'll remember.. Please just help me.. I'm scared. "

" Lyssa ofcourse we will, we all, except Jai ofcourse, see you as our little sister we care so much about. Also James and Daniel and all of your friends. We'll take things slow and we won't let anything happen to you. " Beau said.

" We promise. " Luke said.

" We love you, I love you.. " Jai followed, grabbing my hand.

" Thankyou.. " I whispered.

They made me feel special already. I am blessed with these people. I already know. I can't wait till I meet my little girl..

" Doctor.. When can I go ehr.. home.. ? "

He gave me a sympathetic smile, showing me that he understands.

" If Jai, Luke and Beau promise to take a good care of you, you can go home tomorrow. On one condition. You can't see more than 5 people a day and you have to rest a lot. Is that clear boys? "

" Ofcourse sir, thankyou so much. "

Jai smiled at me. He has the cutest smile ever. When he smiles his bottomteeth show and he gets this twinkle in his eyes. I'm blessed with a fiancé like him.

--------------------------------------

AYE GUYS GOOD TO C U AGAIN!!!

I'm so happy. Hope you enjoyed this chapter, better ones will come next week. Maybe sooner, not sure. Anyways thankyou so much for even taking your time to read my books, it really means a lot. Please please feel free to leave feedback behind.

PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT, FOLLOW AND SHARE.......

LOVE YOUS <3333333

- Caitlin