Chapter 5

ALYSSA'S POV :

" Jai are you sure about this? It's expensive, we can also go to maccas if you want? "

" Lyssa calm down, I told you this is my treat today, there's no need to worry about money. " He said bossy.

" But you have already paid for my clothes! "

" Well you are my princess, why wouldn't I? Now stop whining and let me get us a table yeah? "

" Good evening ma'am, sir. Would you like the romantic table in the back? Free wine included. " The ober said whilst looking at us as if we were a couple.

" No, tha- " I got cut off by Jai.

" Yes, we would love that, thankyou so much. " He said whilst grabbing my hand. The butterflies inside had gone wild when he grabbed my hand.

We both sat down and ordered our food.

Jai took my hands in his.

" I love you Lyssa "

" I love you too Jai.. Thankyou so much for everything, seriously. Not only the clothes but just everything. You have always been there for me. "

" And I always will "

I quickly opened my eyes and was blinded by the sun shining through the curtains. I was in this really comfortable bed with the best duvet ever. I looked up to find Jai still asleep next to me and Jailynn was in her bed next to ours.

This dream.. It was like it happened. Like a memory. I should tell Jai about it, but not now. I guess that I should make breakfast for everyone.

I stood up to be dragged back to the bed.

" Jai go back to sleep, I'll make breakfast for everyone. "

" You're not. "

" Watch me. "

" Lyssa you're not making breakfast for everyone. "

" Jaidon seriously I am. "

" You're not because we don't have anything to make silly bum. "

Well, that's awkward.

" So just come back to bed and keep me company yeah baby? By the way yesterday was amazing.. We should do more things like that. "

" Didn't we do those things before? "

" Well.. We used to, until Lynn came honestly. "

Lynn... My baby already has a nickname..

" Ohh I see. Well, yeah we should. I enjoyed it too Jai thank you so much for taking me. "

" My pleasure princess. "

Again he made me feel like I was the only girl in the world. I can just see it in his eyes.. The way he feels about me. He makes me forget about everything else but him.

" So how did you sleep? Was it okay? " He asked with his cute sloth smile.

" Yeah it was great thanks but ehm.. "

" What is it?? Are you okay? Did something happen?! "

Jesus calm this man.

" No no Jai calm down don't worry I'm fine. It's just that.. I had a dream. It felt so real.. Like it happened before. "

" Really? Maybe it was a memory.. How did it go? "

I don't know why but I was nervous to tell him. What if it wasn't a memory, then I just dreamt about having dinner with Jai. I mean, that's awkward right?