Chapter 6

ALYSSA'S POV :

Together with Joe and Casper I walked out of the sandwich house. They walked in front of me so that gave me the time to study them a bit. I mean, it's a bit weird if you think about it. Two, well actually one guy with a goofy friend came up to me, asked me to take me somewhere and I just happily accepted the offer. What if they're rapists, murderers or just psychos...

Stop being a pussy Lyssa, just go.

FINE.

They both looked quite nice to be honest. Joe had a black denim jeans on and a white tank top on top of that. Caspar had a grey shirt and black jeans matched with that. Joe has brown hair en Caspar blonde. They're crazy. You would see that without even speaking to them. For example, Caspar was staring at Joe the whole time and suddenly licked his ear. I expected Joe to hit him or something but his reaction was ;

" Ahhhh Caspaaaarrr! " Then hugged him and gave him a kiss on his cheek. This made me question their sexuality a bit. I mean, you can't blame me right?

I decided to speed my pace to catch up with them.

" So where are you taking me? "

" To our special spot.. " Caspar said before he made a rainbow with his hands and big eyes.

Very very very silly.

I decided to just follow them around and see where they were taking me. We walked past all these little shops.. It felt like I knew all of them, or was supposed to know all of them but I couldn't give it a place in my head.

It really sucks you know, spending your whole life in one place, with the same people and one day you just forget about them all, just like that.
Even your little daughter..

" P - P - P POKERFACE P - P POKERFACEE.. CAN'T READ MY, CAN'T READ MY NO YOU CAN'T READ MY POKERFACEEEE.... " is what Caspar suddenly sang / yelled in my ears with the most dramatic act ever.

" Want me to go deaf? What are you doing? "

" I just decided to sing that song so you didn't have to anymore. I'm such a good friend. " He said and casually walked away.

" You had a serious face and didn't really respond to us so that is just his reaction haha don't mind him he's a bit silly. " Joe said.

" A bit you say? " Together we laughed and walked on.

We walked past this group of guys and one of them looked really familiar.. I know him. Thats... Thats..
Daniel! Or Skip!

His eyes landed on mine and he reached out to say hi, but as soon as he saw Caspar and Joe his hand dropped again and he suddenly looked furious.

He stormed to us and pulled me away from them.

" WHERE THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING WITH HER? " He shouted insanely angry.

" Daniel! Calm down what's going on?! They were just showing me around! This is Joe Sugg! "

" Oh Lyssa, I know exactly who he is. You're coming with me right now. "
He said furiously and pulled me with him to his car.

We got in the car and he drove as fast as he could, almost giving us an accident. You could just see the blood boiling in his veins, almost looking like they were about to explode.
It is fair to say that I was a bit.. Scared.

We got home and Gina opened the door. Daniel stormed in and everyone was already at the couch.

" Jai. You want to know who Lyssa was with?
Joe Sugg. "

Everyone's mouth dropped open and they all looked shocked and sad at the same time.
Not Jai though, Jai was angry.
Really fucking angry.

----------------------------------------------
IM SORRY OKAY IM SORRY OMG