Chapter 7

ALYSSA'S POV :

" Guys. It's time for you to cut the secretive behaviour and tell me what the hell is wrong. It's hard enough for me to know that I don't even remember how my life went. It makes it harder knowing that something bad happened and that I'm most probably not save. So you either just tell me whats wrong or I'll find out myself. " I said furiously and looked at every single one of them.

I looked at James and he looked at Jai.

" Jai, it really is the right time now. Even if it isn't, its not save for her not to know. Tell her. "

" Yeah brah, James is right. Tell her. "
Beau said.

I looked at Jai and he didn't look angry anymore. It was more sadness, or.. Disappointment. Disappointed that he couldn't keep me from danger I guess..

He looked at me and spoke up.

" Lyssa, baby..
This'll be a long ass story so come and sit down. We'll tell you everything. "

This is when I got nervous. This is really starting to look serious, like someone killed somebody.

I walked over to them and sat down next to Jai.

" When we still lived at home, you stayed over at ours and I went to take a bath. You were alone downstairs and this guy, Jake, broke in the house. He threatened you and stuff. The worst part is, that you didn't have anything to do with it, nor did I. Beau- "

" Let me tell that part myself Jai? " Beau interrupted.

Jai nodded and Beau continued.

" I used to be in this gang, and unfortunately Jake was the leader. He said that him and I had unfinished business but he couldn't seem to find me so he wanted to take the people I love. He knew I saw you as my sister so he took it out on you.. The fact that Jai was in the house to gave him the chance to take you both. Only it didn't work that day. He abducted me and my brothers another day and you called the cops on him. He got arrested and ended up in jail, because of you Lyssa.. "

" Then, " Jai continued. " there was this awful girl Rachel. She always seemed to be around. From our childhood till now. She treated you like you were stupid and contagious ( nirvana, anyone ?!?!?!? ) one time she even slapped you in your face really hard and you were afraid to tell us. So this one time us and the boys went to her house to ask her why and to frighten her a bit but what she told us really came as a shock.

She's Jake his sister.

She's trying to continue Jake his work because he's in prison now. Anyways, now you know why you have to stay away from her. "

This was so much for me. I can't believe that all of this happened in those years.. Such heavy things and I can't even remember.

" Woah.. Ehm.. Okay..
But, what does this all have to do with that Joe kid then? "

Daniel started explaining.

" We were all young, when Beau was in the gang. Joe Sugg, used to be in that gang too. You know Lyssa, Jake was known as the guy that abused and raped girls, but you can't do all that alone right? You need someone to help you abduct the girls and stuff. That's what he had Joe for.

Joe knew exactly who you were back there. He had plans, it wouldn't even surprise me if Rachel was there too. Don't get near to him Lyssa, he is not to be trusted. "

" And Caspar? What about him? "

" Man that kid's a goof, he probably doesn't know anything about all this he just walks along and minds his own weird business. I actually like Caspar.
I think he's from South Africa or something. " Luke said.

I nodded and looked down. This is sooooo much you don't even understand.

Jai softly stroked my back and kissed my shoulder.

" You okay baby? " He asked.

I nodded again.

" So.. I guess it's fair to say that I'm just not save being alone? I mean I can't even meet new people outside because they can all be a part of it and I won't even know who to trust. " A tear ran down my face but I quickly wiped it away not wanting to show my fear, my sadness.

" Lyssa, we won't let anything happen to you. We would all die for you, your like our little sister, you're Jai's future wife for fuck sake. You're right, maybe it's not completely save for you to go out and meet people by yourself but even if you do, we will always be there to save you. " Luke said.

I stood up and gave him a hug.

" Guys, I appreciate you all so much yous have no idea. It's like I know that I loved you all, and it's still there. It will always be there. Thankyou really.. "

" GROUP HUG " James yelled and they all jumped on top of me.

" Ehm.. Kiddo's.. This isn't exactly a group hug you're all just kind of breaking my spine.. "

No one heard me everyone just kept laughing.
Fine.
Have it your way.

" OUCH OUUUUCHHH GET OF OFF ME YOU PRICKS "

I pretended that they broke my back.

" OWWWW OMG YOUS BROKE MY BACK "

They all jumped up and started talking like girls.

" Omg omg Lyssa I'm so sorry "
" Omg no baby no can you get up oh my god what happened no "
" Good lord Lyssa are you okay "
" Get up sis come on omg you okay "
" STAND ON YOUR FEET MY CHILD RISE "

" HAHAHAHA FOOLED YOU BIG TIME !!! "

" Ahhhhhh screw you Lyssa you almost gave me a freaking heart attack " Luke said annoyed.

" Hmm I kind of liked the act. Good acting skills kid. " Daniel said before he ruffled my hair.

Jai just sat at the ground giving me a closed smile.

" What are you laughing at punk? "

" This is just exactly how I know you. "

He stood up and pressed his lips at mine.

" Ew you darn love birds go get a room. Oh wait, GO TO YOUR ROOM ITS UP THERE YEAH. " Beau said / yelled.

I laughed and looked at Jai.

" Shall we go then my dearest? " He said in a posh accent.

He didn't really give me a choice. He just took me in his arms and dragged me to our room.

How romantic.

----------------------------------------------

AAAAAAAAND say hello to this new chapter.

See yaaaahhh

Love always yeh..
Okay srsly bye felicia's

X Caitlin