Home

The walk home was a long and embarrassing one. Kakkarot had been laughed at and teased by his older brother over the mating that had just occurred. Bardock put an end to it with a smack upside the head.

"As much as I want to believe you Kakkarot, there's no possible way the king would have fucked a low class like you or me."

"Unless he was desperate." Another sound of skin hitting skin rang in Kakkarot's ears, but he didn't look at them.

"I didn't know it was him! He turned and I saw his face and I'm as shocked as you are, trust me." Kakkarot ran the rest of the way to the house, to avoid anymore comments from his older brother.

When Kakkarot arrived at the house he locked the front door behind him, and ran up the stairs and locked himself in his room. "Damn those two. They didn't warn me royals wandered around out there too. What if it had been the prince." Kakkarot cupped his hands around his face. "I've already had a run in with him when Raditz tried mating to him..."

A few years back, when Kakkarot was still young and unable to leave the house during mating day, Raditz and Bardock had both set out, saying maybe this one would be the lucky one they'd bring home. Kakkarot had stayed home washing dishes, they had a lot, when he heard the door open. He looked out to see Raditz holding the prince slung over his shoulder. "Hey Kakkarot! I found a fresh one! This is his first time!"

The prince had growled and struggled to get away, he even glared at Kakkarot with the look of 'help me or die'. After a few glares and Raditz pinning Vegeta to the wall, Kakkarot was finally able to step in.

"Raditz you're drunk." Kakkarot had remembered his dad leaving a few open drinks out before leaving and Raditz finishing them off. "You might not know it but you're going to fuck the prince. I suggest letting him go." Kakkarot helped Vegeta be free of Raditz's grasp.

"Hey what the fuck?!"

"Raditz go find yourself a nice female." Kakkarot pushed Raditz out the door and began working on the dishes again...

Kakkarot chuckled at the memory. "They never did find that special one. Vegeta's been the only one they've brought home since that day." Kakkarot leaned his head back and closed his eyes, exhausted he yawned and let sleep take control.

Kakkarot woke up to a pounding on his bedroom door. "Hey royal lover! Breakfast isn't going to make itself you know! It's your job!" Kakkarot grumbled and got up, and opened his door.

"Shut the hell up Raditz. Why don't you make it for once? I know you can unless you're too stupid to even try." Raditz scoffed. "And don't 'oh baby brother me' I've probably just gotten laid more times than you."

"Why you little-" Raditz raised his fist to punch Kakkarot in the face when a voice made them both jump out of their skin.

"ENOUGH!" Bardock stepped in and grabbed Raditz's wrist. "Go make breakfast Raditz, it'll break your boredom for a few moments." Raditz spit at Kakkarot's boot and stomped away. "That was a nice come back." Bardock smirked. "You are my kid after all. I was beginning to worry."

"Thanks dad..." Kakkarot sighed. "Why does Raditz feel the urge to tease me so much?"

"Because you're the little one here unless I get another girl pregnant."

"Or another man."

"That was a onetime thing."

"Yeah and look how Raditz turned out." Bardock and Kakkarot stood there laughing to a minute or two before they caught their breath. Bardock cleared his throat.

"Ahem. Well yes seeing Raditz being delivered from a man was a huge shock to me, considering it was only my third time around the mating day. But it was more a shock to find out that he would be unable to carry children, but instead you'd be able to."

"I guess you're right, that would be weird to think about really." Kakkarot smiled and then sighed. "Dad what should I do? King Vegeta said that if I get pregnant... That I should come to him. How can I do that? He's got two kids already plus a queen. Oh god what if he's lying? What if he finds out I'm pregnant and kills me?!"

Kakkarot began hyperventilating and Bardock had to get Kakkarot a bag to breathe in and out of for a moment. "Kakkarot he won't kill you. I suggest you don't tell him if you do get pregnant. There's a chance you might not be pregnant. And if you are I'm behind you all the way." Bardock patted Kakkarot's back. "Now come on, it's time to eat."

A few weeks passed...

Kakkarot held himself up on the edge of the toilet by his elbows, his face down towards the vomit filled water below. He groaned, and threw up again. Kakkarot coughed and spat and feeling his stomach settle, he flushed the toilet and stood. He rinsed his mouth out with water a few times in the sink and left the bathroom.

"Good god Kakkarot for the past week you've taken forever in the bathroom!" Raditz shoved past Kakkarot and went into the bathroom.

"I should've left that spot of vomit on the edge." Kakkarot chuckled and walked away, wobbly in the knees.

"Kakkarot I suggest you see a doctor soon. This vomiting is getting out of control."

"Dad I've told you already, NO. I don't like doctors and I REFUSE to go to one. I'll get better."

"I don't mean about just the vomiting Kakkarot. I mean this started a few weeks after mating day. I wouldn't doubt if you got pregnant."

"Dad..."

"By this time there are probably a lot more who are getting checked up on too. It's around that time, you wouldn't stand out." Kakkarot grumbled.

"Fine. I'll do it. But not because I want to, but because I don't want to here you bicker anymore."