Sex with my fathers friend

"How's the baby doing?" Kakkarot held Raya in his arms and looked at Toma.

"She's fine. Just has a hissy fit in the middle of the night. Im sure every baby has done it." Kakkarot kissed Raya on the forehead and set her down in her crib. "Shes asleep now though so its all good. Did her crying wake you up? sorry if it did."

"It did but its okay. Don't worry." Kakkarot nodded and walked past Toma and headed to his room. Toma followed him silently.

Kakkarot looked at him and rubbed his neck. "Need something?"

"Well not particularly. Night Kakkarot." Toma turned and walked swiftly to his room. Kakkarot watched him go before nodding and walking to the bathroom.

~~~~~~

"Kakkarot Im heading out for some food today. Want anything?"

"No I'm still not too hungry." Kakkarot sat on the couch, flipping through a magazine.

"Toma, want anything?"

"You know I'm huge on meat so anything with good meat in it."

"You got it." Bardock left the house and Kakkarot shook his head.

"You of all people should be aware my dad is a huge meat freak, and he's going to come back with a lot of it now." Toma chuckled and sat next to Kakkarot.

"So I never got to ask you but how did you like your very first mating day? Gonna go again this year?"

"No I don't think so. I don't want another kid."

"I didn't think so." He smiled and inched his way closer to Kakkarot. "But because you aren't. Wanna go a round?" Kakkarots face flushed.

"Wha what?" He looked at Toma and blushed. "Are you serious?" Toma nodded. "But I just said I don't want another kid."

"Yeah but I have protection." He smiled and rested his elbow on the back of the chair. "I won't force it. If you don't want it."

"I... I don't know uh. Why do you want to? Is it.... Feelings for me or just. Sex."

"If I had feelings I'd take you as mine when mating day comes along. Its just sex any other day." Kakkarot fiddles with his pants and nodded.

"Go ahead..." Toma smiled and picked Kakkarot up, making him squeal a little and tense up.

"Toma!" Kakkarot clung to him and growled. "Don't scare me  like that."

"Well we aren't gonna just fuck right here. Im going to take you to my room."

~~~~~~

"You're so lovely. Such a nice body." Toma rubbed Kakkarots chest and played with one of his nipples. Kakkarot blushed and flicked his tail on Tomas leg.

"Don't play with those, they're sensitive." He blushed and turned his head away.

"But. Its more fun when you're enjoying yourself." Toma pulled Kakkarots pants down and smiled. "Still nicely built down here too."

"You said this was just a fuck. No feelings."

"It is a fuck. I thought you might like a little sweet talking." Kakkarot shrugged and rubbed Tomas chest.

"Just take your pants off, put on protection, and fuck me before dad gets home." Toma nodded, slipped his pants off, and did as he was told.

~~~~~~

The sex was mindblowing, but it was only Kakkarots second time and lord knows how many times Toma had sex. By the time Bardock returned home, they had gone three rounds, and had cum at least ten times each round. One round wasn't even real sex, Kakkarot just had Toma teach him how to blow someone. Kakkarot was exhausted and he could see why people traditionaly Fuck in a bed.

"Need help unloading the groceries?" Kakkarot walked as normally as possible to Bardock, who shook his head and grunted.

"Nope. Im good." Kakkarot shrugged and sat on the couch, turning the TV on and flipping through the channels, when he saw King Vegetas face.

"King Vegeta, i heard a rumor that last year during mating season you went out for a mating." Kakkarot perked up, Bardock stopped moving, Toma watched the TV.
"Its true I endulged myself in it but it was simply for fun, I wasn't looking to get a new queen or children. I don't know how fertile I am anymore, if I am at all." The reporter on TV laughed.
"So I take it that person was never impregnated." King Vegeta nodded. "Mind telling us who they were?" Kakkarot covered his mouth and bit his lip.
"I'd lobe to tell you who it was..."