Chapter 5

Zayn's POV

So , we decided to play 20 questions after we took that picture.I learned a whole lot about my new sister now.Like , she hates chihuahas claiming it reminds her off rats.( which by the way I agree ) .

There are still like 7 hours missing to get to Bradford and we have a whole lot of stuff to do according to Zayla.

"HEY!!! ARE YOU EVEN PUTTING ATTENTION TO ME MR.IDON'TKNOWWHATSHESSAYINGSOI'LLINGNOREHER EH?"

I then turned around to look at her.I grinned and decided to now put my attention to what she'll say.

"You haven't followed me on twitter yet."

I raised eyebrows once again.I didn't know she even had one.Oops.

"You haven't even told me Zaylita"

I smirked as I had just mimicked her.SCORE 1 FOR ZAYN MAKING ZAYLA FEEL BAD.

Okay , so now she opens up her phone , then I guess go on twitter and probably show me.There she shows me her profile.I then see her latest tweet which is surprisingly to me? Sent yesterday... Okay..

I looked at her as she giggled a bit.

"What? A fangirl can always dream you know?"

I laughed a bit at that.She tries so hard and it's funny.I'll obvoiusly follow her.

I pulled out my phone then went to twitter and finally her profile.I then clicked follow and heard her squeal beside me.I laughed once again and replied to her.

@zaynmalik : well , have a good flight and as 'they' say , 'a fangirl can always dream' ;)

She laughed hard probably seeing my response.Then that expression changed to a shocked one.

"OH EM GEE LOOK ZAYN AT MY FOLLOWERS!"

I laughed hard at her as I watched the numbers rise up between minutes.I remember me being like that when we had just started off to get famous.Time passes too fast.

Now here we began talking off again but now we got tired so we fell asleep.Wonder how this day will go? Only Kanye West aka YEEZUS will know.

// this is an edited chapter fyi readers //