Chapter 8

-Zayla's POV-

'They see me rollin' they hatin' ...'

That's my jam peasants! HA-HA.

Anyways , here we are heading to the one and only Simon Cowell offices aka the Modest! Place.Zayn made me look presentable same with him and here we are.This is it my friends.My life could change right now! I'm sobbing so hard..

Wait... my life just changed already with Zayn entering it.Shiz I'm so dumb sometimes.I was still singing my jam and I hadn't noticed we had already arrived at our destination , we eventually entered the CO-WELL OFFICE.

There he sat with his Harry Potter glasses checking up papers.I closed the door as Zayn cleared his throat too probably get his attention I guess.

There he dropped the papers , looked up and smiled at Zayn and I.He then mouthed sit.We both sat beside each other and waited for him to speak.

"So what did you want to talk about Zayn?"

Zayn led a smile as he saw me.Oh no this can't be good.

"I wanted too talk about my twin sister Zayla"

Mr.THE COWELL POTTER's reaction was hil-ar-ious.He looked shocked and then realization came into his face as he saw us and noticed we looked the same.

He then after awhile composed himself and prepared himself to speak.

"I see that already , so how did you two meet ? Because the last time I saw Zayn I knew he didn't have a twin sister."

Zayn then went on blabbing on how we met , the showed him the pictures , made a small talk while I just acted intrested.Mr.COWELL POTTER'S voice did bring me back from my zoning out session.

"Well , the plan for Zayla to present herself to the public is by that both of you will do a twitcam tonight , explain everything and we're done"

Zayn and I grinned.This is gonna be a hella fun night , even though we are jet lagged lolz.

// one of the many edited chappys once again :P //