Chapter 9

-Zayn's POV-

The meeting went by far better than I had expected.We are now back home to my flat after doing a billion things with Zayla that she had begged me.We went to the supermarket , farmacy and like a petshop.

Did I mention once she entered , she immediately bought me a chihuahua? I don't even know how we are even related.

So you can say we did waste time quickly lol , and now that were here, we set up the little puppy's area and stuff , I decided to set up that I'm doing a twitcam in a few.

So I tweeted it out.

@zaynmalik : surprise! surprise! doing a twitcam in a few xx

As I finished setting it up , I was ready so I placed it in the table thingy in my living room.Zayla then eventually appeared beside me.

"Sit in the other couch , since I'm about to start a twitcam , we are gonna surprise them okay?"

She nodded as she petted the puppy which we still haven't named as I started the twitcam.

"VAS HAPPENNIN DIRECTIONERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

The views and comments then highered up.I grinned in response.I felt energized.

"So you now are all wondering why I did this right? Guess what ? I have a surprise for you all that you aren't even expecting it".

I looked over at Zayla and she had a grin.

"Take your phone out , and leave the poor dog alone sugar!"

Zayla led a loud laugh as she took out her phone and put the dog down.

"Don't you ever dare call me sugar again Chihuahua  , only I THE GREAT SHANANAY can put you names so but also , did you know that my poor baby is gonna get hurt , so let me SCADOODLE Him and kiss him and-  but why did you want me to get my phone out? I was having my moment with the dog!"

She was dead serious as I cackled a laugh.She ended up laughing as hard as I was now.

I then took the time a bit while laughing to check the comments up.

"Tell us the surprise Zayn !" 

"Chihuahua?"

"Whom is she?" 

I then composed myself from laughing as I stared at Zayla with the it's time look.She immediately nodded before grinning.I then began to speak.

"So , the tiiiime haaaas come my viewers , I will tell you the surprise , so let me start off by saying-"

Zayla interrupted me.

"Hurry the peaches up Zayn! Nobody likes waiting so get to the point before I get there and do something embarrassing to you"

I led a hard blush and laughing face in my face when I noticed she was STILL PETTING THE DOG AND ON THE FLOOR WITH IT.

I composed myself before speaking once again.

"As I was saying before she interrupted me , the surprise is I have a sister."

I was dead serious , trying to hold my laugh as I saw the comments.They were all like Zayn are you drunk? 

Zayla then had to speak the obvious once again.

"DID YOU SEE MY TWEET? YOU HAVE FOUR SISTERS YOU BLOODY IDIOT NOT ONE BUT FOUR".

She then began laughing as I began too the same.Then the comments started filling up with like Zayn has another sister? and shit like that.

Guess it's time to show her.

"ZAYLA GET YOUR HANDS OFF THAT DOG AND COME HERE NOW".

I heard Zayla groan as she put once again the dog down and literally just simply sat beside me.She had the most serious face ever I've ever looked at her and laughed.She was still serious gazing once in awhile at me , I then saw her smile a bit before exploding on laughing with me.

She then wiped her fake tears and spoke again.

"Now now , before you interrupt me Chihuahua , I would like to make a speech."

I raised eyebrows.What is she gonna say?

-Zayla's POV-

This is gonna be hella hilarious.Zayn's so guillible is what's more funny.I then spoke as he looked surprised.

"I would only like to annouce that Zayn is pregnant."

His eyes bugged out of his sockets as I laughed hard with him.We then kinda composed each other's laughs but miserably failed becuase we eneded up laughing more.I then saw the comments bar after awhile.

"Aww they're so cute!"

"Is this a prank?"

"What's the real surprise?"

"I'm confused :/"

"ARE THEY DRUNK?"

I laughed softly at that and spoke.

"For that comment I've just saw , I'm not drunk okay? I would only like to also speak well say that we're actually twins fo' real"

Zayn's smile then turned to a grin as he saw me.He high fived me and kissed my cheek.I rolled my eyes at him.

Maybe I could mess up with him for awhile..

"AWWW ZEIN !!! I'M YOUR BIGGEST FAN!1!1! I LOVE YOU SO SO MUCH , BUT FO REAL , YO VOICE SUCKS , I JUST LOVE YOUR STYLE!1!1"

Zayn then smirked probably seeing where this was heading.

"OH REALLY SUGAR!1!1! I HOPE THAT TO THAT DOG A TRUCK PASSES BY IT , THEN YOU'LL BE CURSE FOR LIFE!1! OR BE A LONER!1!"

Oh he did not just say that.I have a new one for him.He owes me a fight anyways.

I stood up , moved the couch , him with it , in  a viewable area from the camera to where the fight should be and he sat there doing a model pose.I laughed hard.

"OH EM GEEE!1!1! LOOK AT HIS POSE!1! WILL YOU HAVE MY BABIES ZEIN?!1!!

Zayn then popped his eyes and stood up infront of me.

"So you want a fight eh? Sugar?"

I smirked as he looked a bit nervous to what would happen once again.

"That's right , but you owe me one anyways Popstar"

Let the Malik fight begin.

// no author's note.//