Chapter 16

-Zayla's POV-

One peculiar thing I've learned about Zayn is he is very impatient , and yes I did talk to Waliyha and she did tell me what was wrong.

"Promise me you won't tell anybody Zayla"

I gave her a genuine smile , hell to da no of course I'm not telling anyone , mum would kill her if she knew.

"Ofcourse not , now show me your love bird" I spoke and wiggled my eyebrows which led her to ledding a muffled laugh.I slightly giggled at her but eventually stopped as I saw her lover.

*LE ME DOES POSE*

DAY-UM her boyfriend IS hot.He has browinsh hair and blue-green eyes , woow , good choice wali.

"DAYUM HE'S SEXY , WHEN CAN I MEET HIM? OMAGUSH"

We both then errupted in laughter , but seriously , he is hot.

-Zayn's POV-

WHAT DOES THE FOX SAY?

I yawned as I then fully awoke and put my alarm snooze , hold the friggin stuff back , TODAY IS MY B-BIRTHDAY , WAIT AND ZAYLA'S TOO.HOLY YEEZUS CRIST  THIS IS GONNA BE GOOD.

I took the covers off me , grabbed my phone and went to Wali's room.HEHEHEH She could help , evil DJ mAliK plan on the groove.I knocked once and saw her already dressed for school.We both grinned and hugged each other.She told me happy birfday and I told her my evil plan.

So here we are , she has my phone for filming and I have the silly string.I did a count of three and opened the door quietely.There she slept peacefully soon to hate me lol.I gave a thumbs up to the iphone as I jumped untop of her and then silly stringed her.She awoke and began laughing.She then eventually grabbed it out of my hands and began silly stringing me.It ended up in a fight which was hilarious by the way.

We we're then in the middle of talking when I get a text from Ni , damn from being too much time with this gurl , I've forget about da lads oops.

Get ready for the party , Zayla knows why and see ya soon lad - MC Nialler.

Okay.. What does that even mean ? I saw Zayla and she just grinned....Remind me again why she is my sibling? For all I know they could be planning on kidnapping meep.