Chapter 31

-Louis' POV-

"Boo , we need to head on the date your management set up"

I rolled out what was my comfy bed and looked at Eleanor.I sighed , I was feeling really bad like really ever since what happens in May.I'm sad almost all the fudging days due to feeling guilty , and here she is Eleanor still , keeping me trapped in her traps.I'm seriously starting to analize more carefully my life decisions now that I'm noticing the real her.

All she wants is attention , and I don't want a girl like that , I want Gracie , but I already lost that battle.Apart from that , Harry's been acting strangely  during the past weeks , even worse than me.Last time , he came to our hotel drunk , but it's gotten even worse , now he parties every weekend.

If I were still close to him like the lads we were , I would know.But I can change that.

-Zayn's POV-

Okay let's settle everybody's life right now in this moment okay according to my perspective of stuff.

1.I'm back with Perrie and currently engaged.

2.Harry , Zayla and Lou are acting really goth type.

3.Liam's at the gym.

4.Niall's making a twitcam.

Easy to depict hm? Yeahh I know ...

ahahahahahahhahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahaha

i think you get my point okeis.SO nowwww ummm we are gonna do a concert and guess which place we are now?!?

' OMFG WE ARE IN AUSTRALIA! THE LAND OF THE BEAUTIFUL KANGAROOS ,SNAKE HABITATS , AND LOSING LIAM'S RED BOXERS , BASICALLY WERE ALL THE DRAMA HAPPENS! '

yeah there.

// I'VE LAUGHED FOR A HUNDRED YEARS AT THAT LAST TO THE BEFORE LINE AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH //