P l e a s e R e a d ?

// Hello Everyone! Sorry if you thought this was an update, but um , I've been busy with school these days so sorry if my updates are longer than usual.The point is, I've had this thing of wanting to write a Niall or Harry Fanfic with a original plot, and here is one of the ideas I've had so far, so I would like for you all to tell me you opinions! It would mean alot.I'm also deleting Forgotten Twins, I just don't have a good plot for it anymore.Well, thank you for reading this if you do! //

Niall Fanfic Idea :

"And now, I guess you are the only single bloke here of the band then?"

I sighed once again before nodding.For the rest of the interview I  kept quiet until it ended as usual.Lately, I haven't been myself, I've just felt like when someone kicks you on the face and then you get bad news.I think we all have had that feeling, but does it normally range for longer than one month?

But now I guess you are asking why I am like this right? 

Because the only single bloke is broken.

Harry Fanfic Idea :

I once remeber that someone told me that you can tell when a person is the right one for you , but I repsonded with a simple that's not true.But I think that has changed.

I may be known by now as that famous boy bander from that band whom has everything he has ever wanted and needed, but I don't have what everyone at my age typically has : I don't have love in my life.

Life for me has been great at the most, but recently, it's been harsher ,by all the rumours going by, starting by that I'm a womanizer, like c'mon I haven't even had a girlfriend for months or maybe even a year or so, but I can't deny that I'm so actively social and makes friends easily.But that's not the point I'm here to tell.The whole drama is mainly because of Larry Stylinson.