Avatar mom - female navi

You and the scientists had arrived at, the metkayaian territory. Being given some land that they could make a second camp, for them to live and help fight off the RDA. Your kids are full Navi with some human DNA, so they got to stay with their fathers but that didn't stop them from coming to see you. The kids would always come to see you since your arrival here as they deeply missed you when you were away. Now that you were back with them they had so much they wish to tell that they had experienced when you were away and having family time with you as well.

Neteyam " come on let go see mom"

Tuk " yeah we get to see mama"

Kiri " I have so much to tell her on what has missed"

Lo'ak " enough talking let go see mom I have to tell her about payakan" the kids had all missed you for their same reason and own reasons. The sully children were about to call their Iiu when tonowair kids had shown up.

Tsyeria " hey everyone how are you doing this morning"

Loak " heh tsyeira we are doing good"

Ao'nung " hey do you guys have any plans today"

Neteyam " yes are are going to see our mom today"the three metkayaian children had gotten quite they had never heard the sully, family speak of you the mother of all of children.

Rotxo " oh are you guys"

Kiri " yes we might see our other family as well would you all like to come"

Tsyeria " if you all don't mind us coming we don't want to interfere on a family moment"

Loak " don't worry it okay follow us" the metkayaian children had followed the sully kids to the human camp. The three metkayaian teens had never been so close to humans, and were shocked to see the sully kids so relaxed around here.

Ao'nung " we should be here our father has told us of them coming, but we haven't been told if we can come near them"

Neteyam " wait you all think ....."

Tuk " I'm going to find mama"
Tuk soon got of her sister iiu and soon ran onto land happy, Rotxo and his siblings were confused and feared of Tuk.

Tsyeira " we have to go after her we can't leave her with them they will hurt her"

Loak " oh now I see where this is going come with us and we will explain everything later" all the older kids soon made their way onto land and followed tuk voice.

Tuk " then I feed this creature name a Iiu but dads won't let me ride her alone"

??? " that amazing baby I'm so proud of you"

Tuk " I missed you mom"

Y/n " I missed you too my baby" the metkayian kids soon looked and saw Tuk talking to a women a human.

Neteyam " hey mom"

Y/n " neteyam my son you are here" the human who soon smiled at neteyam.

Kiri " hey mom"

Y/n " Kiri my sweet daughter"

Loak " hey mom"

Y/n " loak my boy ... oh hello young ones" the metkayian kids are shocked you speak perfect navi, but they didn't scare them as more as sully kids called you mom.

Neteyam " everyone this is our mom y/n l/n and mom this our new friends Ao'nung, Rotxo, and tsyeira"

Y/n " hello"

Ao'nung " how is your mom if she human"

Kiri " you will see mom do you have your avatar body ready"

Y/n " yes I do" you soon walked toward the capsule bed and got in, neteyam and loak were helping with some unknown devices. You soon disappeared shocking the kids new friends.

Rotxo " what the thing doing"

Tuk " you will see"

??? " hello again children" the three metkayian teens soon saw a dreamwalker female standing in front of them.

Netayam " our mom mind get transfer to her second body, she has yet to become full Navi yet like our dad"

Tsyeira " wow you are beautiful as human and Navi"

Y/n " thank you"

Rotxo " so you two have two dreamwalker parents and navi father"

Neteyam " yes"

Y/n " I hope that not a problem with you all"

Aonung " oh no we haven't seen that many good avatars and human until now"

Y/n ' well I hope I and my friends here can prove there are some good humans"

Kiri " hey mom where is spider"

Y/n " you cousin is around here somwhere"

???? " someone call me" soon a avatar teen boy show himself soon being rushed by the the sully kids.

Lo'ak "hey cuz what up",

Spider " nothing much dude happy to be here"

Kiri " spider you are finally here we have missed you"

Spider " aww I missed you guys as well"

Tuk " spider I happy you are here"

Spider " hey baby cousins wow you have grown"

Neteyam " hey my twin cousin"

Spider " hey dude"

Kiri " oh guys this is our cousins spider and he is also the son of Tsu'tey" spider had waved at the three teens making the teens wave back.

Y/n " hey why don't you kids all stay and see our camp to better understand us" the three metakayian kids seemed happy and nodded their heads in agreement. For the rest of the day the kids had spent with you getting to know their friends mother even more, and added a new friend to the group who was spider.