Chapter-1

Mike is an ordinary teenager with with cool vibe, nice sense of humour, long hair and really good flirting skills and was also known as a playboy of school but also the gangster one. But these are not the best things about him.... The best part is he was honest cause he never lies and he was charming as girls find him attractive cause he is able to understand the most difficult language of the world it's not Mandarin Chinese nor german and neither Spanish it's the language of eyes. Not many people are able to understand it but Mike was , you can say that it's his thing and he is a man of his word . He had lots of girlfriends but he never get emotionally attached to someone cause he thinks women are not trustworthy.

One day a new girl enters in his class who was so beautiful with long black hair, perfect figure, cute smile and a nice tone.
Mike was impressed by her and decided to hit on her this time so he manage to sit beside her and started his tricks. He made him realise that he is a helpful, smart and cool boy and he succeeded in getting her number.

And she also had a beautiful name too. Her name was " Alia "

They started texting each other for whole nights and Mike helped her in studies too cause he was the smartest one in the class and realised that she is kind hearted.

I can't hurt her she is so kind and naive . I don't want her to end up like the other girls (Mike said)

They continued to be friends and now it's been an year of their friendship and everything was perfect but maybe it'll not last for too long and suddenly a tragedy happens to Alia's family and Mike also gained fat during their friendship cause he stopped doing workout.

Alia's dad died due to car accident and her family and she herself cannot stop crying and Mike can't tolerate that but inspite of showing her sympathy he decided to cheer her up.

Now Alia have to go to her hometown with her family for a while to take care of some work and wanted to say bye to Mike so she called her ...

Hey Mike, I have to go to my hometown now for a while so please take care of yourself and we'll meet soon! ( said Alia )

Sure Alia, I understand and don't worry and take care of yourself too! I'll wait for you and I promise you that when you'll return you will see Mike 2.0 😉. (Mike replied)

Okay Mike I'm already excited, bye dear! See you soon.. (said Alia)

Bye Alia, see you soon too dear!

...... { TO BE CONTINUED }