Chapter-3

They have been dating for a week and now Alia decide to tell about their relationship to her brother as she can see that Mike is showing some progress but Mike was just confused cause he was having a new type of feeling which he has never felt before and that feeling was being loved by someone .

Alia and Mike goes to her brother Sam to tell about their relationship but the thing they did wrong was to tell him at her home.

Alia told everything to Sam and he was just confused and shouted. "What! You guys are dating each other?!!?" And her mom heard it.

As sister as brother. (Mike said in sarcasm)

Her mom Anna rushed to their room and she also shouted in excitement. "Did I heard right? Are you guys really dating!?!?"

Mike covered his forehead with his hand and said to Alia. "Is it in your blood to shout like that in this type of situation in a joking tone". He was clearly pulling her leg as it wasn't his first time that his girlfriend's family got to know about it .

Alia was just blushing and hiding her face as it turned red by the reaction of her family and said "Mike let's go.. I don't think it's a good idea to stay here for a long time".

I agree Alia, let's go to grab a cup of coffee. (Mike replied)

Wait was it that easy to persuade him? Is he feeling awkward? What have you done dumbo! You should think before doing anything stupid as it is your first relationship. (Alia said to herself in mind)

Don't worry I'm not feeling awkward at all , I agreed because you were not comfortable there in that situation. (Mike replied)

Was I too loud? (Alia asked)

Not at all dear but you forgot to hide it from you eye and you know that I understand the language of eyes 😉. (Mike replied with a wink )

Alia just forgot about everything when she saw that magical wink of Mike, she felt like time stopped but reality was she just got freezed and remain in that posture for 1 min and then Mike snapped his fingers and then Alia finally came back to her senses.
They continued to drink coffee and went home but Mike got worried after dropping her home cause he read the eyes of her brother and mom and both of them are hiding something so one day he was just done with waiting cause it's been 1 month of secret and then he managed to talk to her brother in private and said-

Sam! I'm done waiting now so just tell me the fucking damn thing your whole family!! (Mike said a bit aggressively)

But Mike wasn't aware of the thing that he'll regret cause it was also the misfortune entered in his life cause he started to getting attached to Alia.

Sam realised that he can't hide that thing from him forever so decided to tell him and tears filled his eyes.

Alia is suffering. (Sam said)

What the hell are you talking about? Are you drunk by any chance? (Mike replied)

"She is having blood cancer Mike". (Sam started crying after telling him)

The whole world of Mike just turned upside down and started to collapse, he forgot everything thing in his mind and rushed to Alia's house. "Were you going to hide that fucking illness of your for forever from me? Don't I deserve to know it?" (Mike said)

Alia realised that he know everything and started crying. "I'm so sorry Mike for hiding but its the last stage and I didn't had much time left so I just wanted to do what I love and the thing is I LOVE YOU MIKE WITH MY ALL HEART." (Alia said)

What the fuck are you saying? You are not going to die! You just cantaloupe die just like that! (Mike replied in a depressing tone)

I'm sorry Mike but my surgery is tomorrow and that will decide weather I'll survive or not that's the reason I wanted to tell my family about us today. (Alia said while crying)

...... { TO BE CONTINUED }

Thank you guys for reading this story and I hope you'll enjoy it and do lemme know what you think of it in comment section and as I got 19 readers so it gives me motivation to be dedicated to it.