Chapter-5

Mike realised that he is not ready to tell them yet as it is not a good time and all of them were in deep sadness and Sam was angry at him cause he was the one who didn't cry when Alia died while his mom wasn't angry but surprised and disappointed by his reaction but he has his own reasons to act like a total jerk.

One day Sam lost his patience and rushed towards Mike and brought him his home and made him sit in-front of him and his mom cause they wanted answers and they do deserve to know everything.

"I am really sorry for your loss ma'am and maybe the truth will make you hate me forever but it's totally okay, natural and understandable." ( Mike said )

"What do you mean by that?" (Sam replied)

"I am the one responsible for Alia's death. That day doctor told me that her body is weak and not prepared for operation and there is a high chance that she'll not be able to survive the operation but then also I told them to do the operation cause she was mentally prepared and I hide one thing from you all."

"What the fuck Mike?!! You didn't even wanted to discuss that shit with us and took decision on your own?And what was that fucking thing you hide from us?!" (Sam replied aggressively)

Sam's mom made him stop and raised hand towards Mike so that he can continue . "I'm cursed" Mike said

"And what was that curse?" Sam's mom said calmly .

"I have a curse that I'll lost everyone I love include my family and it got proved right when my grandpa died just after the week of Alia's death." (Mike said)

Both of them were shocked and wanna show him some sympathy but  Mike interrupted them and said

"I don't want sympathy from any of you , I just wanna tell you that this is the reason I never get attached to anyone and trust anyone cause in the end I'll be the one who got hurt or them and don't worry ma'am I'll make sure that I'll not fall in love with anyone forever." (Mike said confidently)

"Emotions are not a thing you can control Mike and you hurt all of us not by that decision but by hiding this thing so now I curse you that you will fall in love for sure and will get broken so badly that you'll beg for love and will cry for nights alone and will never be able to forget it." (Sam's mom also cursed him and he deserves it but there was one thing he didn't deserve to feel and that is to know how it felt to be loved by someone)

Mike didn't said a single word to her and just get going and he was thinking that maybe this curse will never gonna work cause he is a person who don't get attached to anyone and his behaviour got cold for a few months of Alia's death cause he was not able to forgive him. Yet he was sure that he'll not get in love with someone but who knows what will  happen in future. Maybe the curse will come true or maybe that will turn into nothing.

...... { TO BE CONTINUED }

Hey guys! What do you think about the story? Do you think that I'm doing okay till now? And please excuse the late publishing of this chapter cause I was having medical issues.